No7 Lift & Luminate Night Cream Review: Is It The Best Choice For You?
Lift & Luminate Night Cream Description
Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Night Cream, US $30.00 for 1.6 oz., promises to give you a lift and a radiance you don’t remember when you last saw on your skin. This anti-aging cream claims to lift, moisturize and smoothen out wrinkles and fine lines on your face, neck and chest. With continued use, you can also expect your skin to appear blemish-free and get glowing with a natural radiance and newfound skin vitality.
In four weeks of regular use, you will see better toned skin that’s firmer, tighter and appear to be located higher. Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Night Cream also contains energizing complexes that help return the vigor in both the appearance and performance of your aging skin.
All of these beneficial ingredients are captured in a single bottle. Inside, a formulation that complements the natural power of your skin to treat, repair and rejuvenate itself.
Lift & Luminate Night Cream Ingredients
- Peptides: Amino acids that help replenish skin’s collagen levels so that repair and rejuvenation can begin; also improves better coordination among skin cells
- Citric Acid: Gently exfoliates skin, eliminates the damaged top layer and allows newer, younger skin to surface
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: A stable derivative of Vitamin C, it re-powers up skin cells to start churning out skin precursors like collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid which are all necessary for youthful skin to begin
- Shea Butter And Other Skin Moisturizers: Hydrates and softens skin; keeps skin healthily moisturized for longer hours
Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Night Cream is intended for use when you sleep only. Enhance the rejuvenating power of this product by exfoliating before application or cleansing on alternate days. Make sure to tone before you apply. Always order this product below your thicker formulated products.
For better, faster results, use Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Night Cream with the Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream.
Lift & Luminate Night Cream Advantages
- Product will work out fine results for people with dull and dry skin
- Lightweight and absorbs quickly
- Blends in well with skin
- Does not leave skin surface greasy
- Hydration, including beneficial effects last
- Leaves skin with a silky, velvety feel
- Contains powerful peptides that helps lift and firm up skin
- Dramatically increases skin’s collagen level
- Has mild exfoliating properties that help flush out dead and damaged skin
Lift & Luminate Night Cream Disadvantages
- Product uses phenoxyethanol as a preservative which is a neurotoxin
- Product contains butylene glycol and fragrances which can irritate people with sensitive skin quite badly
- Product contains parabens which suffer the endocrine system and hormones
- Product is not recommended for sensitive and problematic skin types
- There are no studies presented to backup product claims
Product Name Customer Review
- I haven’t seen any difference and I have been using it for 2 months now. To me, there isn’t much difference between this product and less a expensive one.- By Adele
- They are okay for lesser priced products, smell very nicely and go on smoothly but other products I have used are better.- By Trudles
Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Night Cream may be made of the basic ingredients an aging skin needs to stay young and healthy. However, it is only but realistic to assume that the formulation it carries cannot possibly work out the same results for all users. That’s what makes skincare individually challenging. If you think this product will solve your skin aging concerns, then maybe it’s worth a try but, keep in mind that it’s all about compatibility between the product and your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."