Panoxyl Acne Foaming Wash Review: Does It Really Work?
Panoxyl Acne Maximum Strength Foaming Wash Introduction
Panoxyl Acne Maximum Strength Foaming Wash, US $12, is a facial cleanser that can help you get rid of acne breakouts and prevent new ones from occurring in the future.
What Does Panoxyl Acne Maximum Strength Foaming Wash Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits:
- Improve the appearance of acne and marks left by breakouts
- Purify your skin from acne causing bacteria
- Cause your skin’s surface layer to peel off and, in the process, stimulate the faster rate of skin regeneration and turnover so that newer, lesser damaged, and an uninfected layer can show
- Dry out papules and relieve swollen skin
Panoxyl Acne Maximum Strength Foaming Wash Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is formulated and distributed by one of the largest, most recognizable brands in the pharmaceutical industry, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). The London-based company is the result of a merger in 2000 of its forerunner companies, Glaxo Wellcome and SmithKline Beecham. As of 2015, GSK was recognized as the sixth largest pharmaceutical company in the world, falling behind companies that include Pfizer and Novartis.
Working of Panoxyl Acne Maximum Strength Foaming Wash
This product works by gently sloughing off your skin’s surface layer so that faster rates of collagen production, regeneration and turnover can happen. Newer, lesser damaged, and the uninfected layer can then rise to the surface to clear your skin of acne-causing bacteria as well as start fading acne marks.
Panoxyl Acne Maximum Strength Foaming Wash Ingredients
- Benzoyl Peroxide (10%): A tried and tested ingredient for purifying acne-prone skin of bacteria, it causes skin to become clearer and rid it of infections
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Derived from coconut oil, it acts as a surfactant, drawing out impurities from your pores while gently lifting and loosening up debris that masks your skin
- Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid: Alpha hydroxy acids that help soften the dirt and grime from your skin so that these may be eliminated as these also stimulate the process of regeneration and renewal
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Helps restore the lost moisture in your skin to keep it from drying out
Panoxyl Acne Maximum Strength Foaming Wash Pros
- This product is made with benzoyld peroxide, one of the most well-recognized acne treatments that deliver treatment that promotes blemish-free skin.
- The manufacturer is a reputable company which has been known for producing some of the most life-changing pharmaceutical products to date.
- The formula is designed to treat acne on the face, chest, and back.
Panoxyl Acne Maximum Strength Foaming Wash Cons
- The product, by nature, has a tendency to become irritating to the skin, and formation of inflammation is always a possibility during product use.
- Panoxyl Acne Maximum Strength Foaming Wash reviews have indicated how severely drying this product can be, most especially for dry and sensitive skin types.
Panoxyl Acne Maximum Strength Foaming Wash Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including sulfates which can severely dry out your skin
- Increased risk for endocrine disruptions due to parabens
- Increased risk for clogging pores due to mineral oil
Panoxyl Acne Maximum Strength Foaming Wash must be used day and night as the first step in your routine.
Panoxyl Acne Maximum Strength Foaming Wash reviews read:
- “I have severe acne and the product worked great for the first week but my skin dryed out horribly especially around my nose my skin was peeling and let me just say I AM AN OILY MESS. Other than drying my skin out my acne is still here I’ve been using the product for 1 month going on 2 and my acne on my cheeks is the worst. END OF STORY I DON’T RECOMMEND IT!” — Paola1 on LovelySkin
- “I have suffered from closed whiteheads (bumps) on my cheeks after childbirth changed my hormones and have tried everything over the years. I have used this product 3 times and already see a huge difference in the size and appearance of this adult acne. Plus it’s just as effective on my teenage daughter. I am glad I got the 2 pack and will purchase this again.” — Amanda M. on Amazon
Panoxyl Acne Maximum Strength Foaming Wash is a specially formulated skin cleanser designed to help clear breakouts. It just might not be a product that will be suitable for use on all types of skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: