Phisoderm Deep Cleaning Cleanser Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Phisoderm Deep Cleaning Cleanser ?
Phisoderm is a product acquired and manufactured by The Mentholatum Company Inc. This product line aims to address the root of the skin problem. By restoring the right pH of the skin, oil production and skin moisture are regulated to the right levels and bring out a beautiful skin.
Phisoderm Deep Cleaning Cleanser is a soap and alcohol-free skin cleanser that helps clean the face while balancing its pH that results in a reduction in oil and well-moisturized skin. This product costs $4.69 for every 6oz bottle.
Phisoderm Deep Cleaning Cleanser – Does it really work?
According to the contents and formulation form the manufacturer’s label, this cleanser can deliver the following benefits.
- his soap-free cleanser mildly cleanses the skin and restore its optimal pH balance.
- It can remove dirt, oil, impurities, and moisture without stripping the skin’s moisture.
- The unique formulation is made with skin-balancing technology that addresses root of the skin problem for a lasting relief
Phisoderm targets to correct the acidity or alkalinity of the skin. Oily skin has low pH and more acidic. Dry skin is basic and has a higher pH. Using phisoderm corrects the discrepancy and bring the skin’s pH close to 5. By maintaining this pH, the skin’s normal flora thrives to its optimal level and keep harmful organisms at bay. Oil production is kept to its correct levels too.
What are the ingredients in Phisoderm Deep Cleaning Cleanser
- Mineral Oil: This oil smoothens and softens the skin while shielding and resisting harmful environmental elements. Mineral oil helps rebalance the pH of the skin to promote optimal skin health.
- Aloe Extract: Aloe provides a soothing feeling to the skin and address skin irritation, itch, and quells inflammation.
- Matricaria Extract: Chamomile extract is a known for its calming and soothing effect that conditions and help rejuvenate the skin.
- Aloe Vera: It reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
Phisoderm Deep Cleaning Cleanser Pros
- This product is formulated with non-comedogenic ingredients that help prevent acne.
- This soap-free cleanser corrects and balances the skin pH to create the perfect environment to achieve optimal health.
- This product is widely available and affordable.
Benefits of Phisoderm Deep Cleaning Cleanser
- This cleanser contains parabens and sulfates.
- This product contains fragrance that can cause skin irritation or allergy.
- This soap-free cleanser has an overwhelming scent.
- Phisoderm Cleanser reviews reveal that some people are not satisfied by it.
Does Phisoderm Deep Cleaning Cleanser have any Side Effects?
Judging by the product composition, individuals may experience a few of these side effects in varying degrees:
- This product contains sodium laureth sulfate as its foaming agent. However, this ingredient is also known as a skin irritant and may cause skin dryness especially if you are sensitive to it. Direct contact with the eyes may cause irritation.
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, more commonly known as EDTA, is a preservative and stabilizer that maintains the freshness of skincare and cosmetic products. However, though it is not harmful on its own, it can increase the rate of penetration of harmful products to the skin.
- Paraben is another popular ingredient used in skin care and cosmetic products. However, these chemicals have been found to have a direct link in some cancer cases. Prolonged heavy usage may increase the rate of contracting chronic illnesses.
How to apply Phisoderm Deep Cleaning Cleanser
Wet the skin and apply a dime-sized amount and warm it in your hands. Intimately massage to the face in small circular motion to promote deep cleansing. Rinse thoroughly and wipe the face with clean towel. Phisoderm advises using this product at up to two times a day for best results.
Final Verdict: Phisoderm Deep Cleaning Cleanser
Phisoderm cleanser promises to give a deep cleansing effect on skin and prevent oil buildup on the face to prevent acne. It also aims to rebalance the pH of the skin to address the root of the skin problem. However, this product is also filled with too many chemical preservatives that may not have an immediate effect but can cause serious condition with prolonged usage. It also contains fragrance that can cause skin irritation.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."