Pixi Glow Mist Review: Does It Really Work?
Pixi Glow Mist Introduction
Pixi Glow Mist, US $18 for 80 ml, is a hydrating mist that perks up your skin most especially at midday, and gives your skin an instantly gorgeous, natural looking glow.
What Does Pixi Glow Mist Claim
According to the manufacturer and product re-sellers, this mist was made to bring you the following beautiful skin benefits:
- Give you multiple ways to love and to make optimal use of this product — as a refreshing way to cool off, as a hydrating moisturizer, as a hair frizz fixer, makeup prepper, and what not
- Loaded with 13 natural oils, your skin is bound to become dewier, softer and more supple to the touch with every product use
- Protect your skin from environmental stressors and give your skin cells added protection from core penetrating free radicals
Pixi Glow Mist Manufacturer’s Detail
Pixi Glow is a brand established by Petra Strand, celebrity makeup artist and product developer with more than 2 decades of first-hand knowledge and experience in taming the skin and in managing everything that has to do with beauty in general. All Pixi Glow products have a common objective that binds them all together, that is, to make your skin shimmer with a healthy, youthful-looking glow. Pixi’s mission is “simply to bring out the natural beauty in all women -– to make women look like themselves, only better”.
Working of Pixi Glow Mist
This product helps reawaken your look by rehydrating it but also by giving your skin cells a significant energy boost to turn your dull skin into something more full of life.
Pixi Glow Mist Ingredients
There is no mention of this products’ full ingredients list anywhere but we know it consists of the following:
- Natural Oils: Provide your skin with a soothing hydration that relieves its dry feeling and continues to keep it comfortably hydrated over several hours following misting
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Makes up for the lost natural hyaluronic acid content of your skin, it attracts moisture from the surroundings to sit on your skin, plump it and make it appear dewier
- Niacinamide: Also Vitamin B3, this ingredient has over-the-top hydrating capabilities, and it simultaneously helps improve microcirculation that helps your skin obtain the nutrients it needs to fuel multiple processes involved in skin repair, rejuvenation and turnover
- Aloe: Supports your skin’s natural healing process to correct damage and help rebuild the surface layer
- Adenosine: Ups the energy level of your skin cells to speed up and improve the quality of cellular activities involved in keeping your skin healthy and beautiful
Pixi Glow Mist Pros
- This product contains wonderful ingredients for re-hydrating your skin.
- Package is easy to carry around and to use whenever, wherever.
- Gives skin an instant glow.
Pixi Glow Mist Cons
- This product is almost as expensive as other more established brands.
- Pixi Glow Mist reviews are gravely mixed and opinion seemingly cut in half which gives you 50-50 chance you might be satisfied with this product.
Pixi Glow Mist Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to botanical ingredients, depending on your history of reacting with these components
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs which has a very high affinity for toxic chemicals, including 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen
To use Pixi Glow Mist, shake then mist. Close your eyes and spray at full arm’s length.
Pixi Glow Mist seems like it can bring on more than most other mists can give you without the usual toxins. It comes at a steep price though and just might be a gamble.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: