What Is Pixi Glow Mist?
Pixi Glow is a brand established by Petra Strand, a celebrity makeup artist and product developer with more than 2 decades of first-hand knowledge and experience in taming the skin and in managing everything that has to do with beauty in general. All Pixi Glow products have a common objective that binds them all together, that is, to make your skin shimmer with a healthy, youthful-looking glow. Pixi’s mission is “simply to bring out the natural beauty in all women to make women look like themselves, only better”.
Pixi Glow Mist Pros and Cons
- Skin Type:All SKin Type
- Benefit:Hydrates, Protects And Nourishes, Instantly Boosts Skin’s Moisture Levels
- Ingredients:Aloe, Adenosine, Rose Flower Oil, Propolis Extract
- Weight:2.70 fl oz/80 ml
- This product contains wonderful ingredients for re-hydrating your skin.
- Package is easy to carry around and to use whenever, wherever.
- Gives skin an instant glow.
- This product is almost as expensive as other more established brands.
- Pixi Glow Mist reviews are gravely mixed and opinion seemingly cut in half which gives you 50-50 chance you might be satisfied with this product.
Pixi Glow Mist – Does It Really Works?
This product helps reawaken your look by rehydrating it but also by giving your skin cells a significant energy boost to turn your dull skin into something more full of life.
According to the manufacturer and product re-sellers, this mist was made to bring you the following beautiful skin benefits:
- Give you multiple ways to love and to make optimal use of this product — as a refreshing way to cool off, as a hydrating moisturizer, as a hair frizz fixer, makeup prepper, and what not
- Loaded with 13 natural oils, your skin is bound to become dewier, softer, and more supple to the touch with every product use
- Protect your skin from environmental stressors and give your skin cells added protection from core penetrating free radicals
What Are The Ingredients In Pixi Glow Mist?
There is no mention of this products’ full ingredients lists anywhere but we know it consists of the following:
Sodium Hyaluronate: Makes up for the lost natural hyaluronic acid content of your skin, it attracts moisture from the surroundings to sit on your skin, plump it and make it appear dewier. Although, numbness and tingling feeling over the skin can be observed .
Niacinamide: Also Vitamin B3, this ingredient has over-the-top hydrating capabilities, and it simultaneously helps improve microcirculation that helps your skin obtain the nutrients it needs to fuel multiple processes involved in skin repair, rejuvenation, and turnover .
Aloe: Supports your skin’s natural healing process to correct damage and help rebuild the surface layer. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin .
Adenosine: Ups the energy level of your skin cells to speed up and improve the quality of cellular activities involved in keeping your skin healthy and beautiful .
Does Pixi Glow Mist Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to botanical ingredients, depending on your history of reacting with these components
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs which has a very high affinity for toxic chemicals, including 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen
How To Apply Pixi Glow Mist?
- As, per the suggested guidelines by the manufacturer to use Pixi Glow Mist, shake then mist.
- Close your eyes and spray at full arm’s length.
Final Verdict: Pixi Glow Mist
Pixi Glow Mist seems like it can bring on more than most other mists can give you without the usual toxins. It comes at a steep price though and just might be a gamble.
Facial moisturizing products are in no short supply today, and this large selection might make the process of choosing the best moisturizer for your personal needs to seem a bit overwhelming. Fortunately, we've taken the time to research each of the top facial moisturizers on how they rate in several different key categories. More specifically, we believe that every quality moisturizer should provide the basic benefit of improving overall facial skin appearance, including both skin tone and skin texture. Additionally, a quality moisturizer should contain compounds that are capable of binding to collagen fibres in order to provide the most long term results. Finally, facial moisturizers should ideally be able to deeply cleanse skin at the same time that they moisturize it. Below is a summary of our findings regarding the top facial moisturizers and these key considerations.
Below you'll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: