Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Real Chemistry 3-Minute Peel Overview:
Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel is a exfoliator formula that is formulated to help exfoliate dead skin cells on your skin. It is manufactured with active compounds that are claimed to bind all dead skin cells. It doesn’t cause skin irritation or itching since it features safe compounds that are carefully researched and proven to support outstanding results.
It works on your skin to offer a soft and luminous skin appearance. Out of the customers who tested the potency of this particular formula, 99.5% of them reported that is effective in clearing dead skin cells from your skin.
About Real Chemistry 3-Minute Peel – Does It Really Work?
Real Chemistry is the brand behind the formulation and manufacturing of this formula. Thus the company is dedicated to changing the existing global conversation on skin care. It claims to use advanced cutting-edge blending as well as manufacturing technology that offers potent extracts blending that have a recombinant DNA techniques to help the formula achieve the expected results.
It produces technology-based and innovative formulas that can be integrated into the already existing skin care routines. All their skin care formula is meant to support a healthy skin.
According to the maker’s reviews, this formula is potent in cleansing and removing all the dead skin cells. It works to deliver the expected results within a short period of time.
What Are The Ingredients In Real Chemistry 3-Minute Peel?
Real Chemistry 3-Minute Peel has the following ingredients:
- PEG 40-Hydrogenated Castor Oil PCA, Isosteaerate- it helps to clear the dry skin parts and exfoliate the dead skin cells.
- DMDM Hydantoin- this compound is useful in skin care as it helps to deliver antimicrobial properties.
- Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate- it is used as a preservative in cosmetics to prevent spoilage.
- Disodium EDTA- it is claimed as a strong absorption agent in skin care cleansers.
- Benzyl-Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride- is a surfactant that is said to help identify toxins and help to prevent skin from damage by toxins.
- Glyceryl Tri-isostearate- it has strong skin exfoliating properties that help to clear dead skin cells.
- Glycerin- is used as a skin, moisturizer due to its ability to hold moisture particles in the skin and also act as a disinfectant.
- Water- it delivers water that is needed to keep the skin smooth and firm.
- Diazolidinyl Urea- it has antimicrobial features that makes it suitable for preserving beauty and cosmetic formulas.
Directions To Use:
Note that this product is not considered as a mask. Cleanse gently skin and ensure it a little bit damp
Spread a thin layer of Real Chemistry 3-Minute Peel quickly on the areas of interest. Then quickly start massaging the already applied skin parts in circular movement with damp hands. In not more than 20 seconds, solid particles should form on your fingertips. This implies that the protein peeling is activating on the right way as the formula is combining with the dead skin cells.
Massage in about 3 minutes up to when you find all the gel you applied gets together with dead cells from your skin. You may also use it in your shower.
- This formula helps in cleansing and clearing dead skin cells from your skin.
- It helps to enhance a healthy skin.
- A larger percentage of users’ reviews support that this product help achieve the claimed benefits.
- The compounds lack a detailed explanation
Does Real Chemistry 3-Minute Peel Have Any Side Effects?
Real Chemistry 3-Minute Peel is claimed to have no side effects on the user. However, those subjects who may experience adverse effects on this gel are advised to stop using the product and seek attention from a licensed dermatologist.
Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel is said to have potency in exfoliating your dead skin without causing irritation and itching. According to the majority of feedbacks on customer reviews, they claim that Real Chemistry 3-Minute Peel works to deliver the expected results. One should try out and see whether it may work on their skin.
However, research on the ingredients before purchasing it. This will help you to avoid any negative effect that might arise due to use of this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: