How Does a Rejuvenating Serum Work?
A rejuvenating serum is a highly potent skincare formula that rids the skin of aging signs like wrinkles, fine lines, under-eye bags, and dark circles. It works by improving skin hydration, texture, tone, and flexibility.
What’s more, the rejuvenating serum also detoxifies the skin, improves blood flow, and induces the synthesis of collagen & elastin. Research studies have established that most aging symptoms are attributable to diminishing levels of skin collagen and elastin.
By enhancing the synthesis of these two crucial components, rejuvenating serums are capable of alleviating most of the typical signs of aging.
Which Rejuvenating Serum Is Best for You?
The choice of the best rejuvenating serum depends on a number of considerations. First, however, it is important to note that rejuvenating serums come in different types.
Facial serums and whole body creams are some of the common types available.
That said, the single most important determinant of the quality and efficacy of rejuvenating serums is the list of ingredients.
The Common Rejuvenating Serum Ingredients To Look For
- Palmarosa Oil: A very noble ingredient known to stimulate collagen synthesis and enhance the repair of damaged skin cells. Palmarosa oil also balances sebum production depending on the nature of the skin – dry or oily. It’s a powerful antioxidant (source). What’s more, this ingredient has some anti-inflammatory properties thus soothing away most common skin pains and inflammations.
- Santalum Album extracts: The ingredient is a powerful antioxidant and an important dermatological ingredient. It rids the skin of free radicals that may interfere with collagen secretion. Free radicals are also thought to spur the onset of aging symptoms. Santalum Album extracts also stimulate the secretion of sebum.
- Boswellia Carterii: It is also called Frankincense or Olibanum and has a characteristic spicy scent. Boswellia Carterii is rich in skin toning peptides and antioxidants (source).
- Avocado oil: It is rich in vitamin A & D, chlorophyll, fatty acids, and other essential nutrients that improve skin health. Avocado oil also stimulates collagen synthesis leading to tight, well-toned, and smooth textured skin (source).
- Centella oil: It is extracted from the Centella Asiatica plant. Centella oil stimulates collagen synthesis and also improves skin hydration (source).
Why do You Need to Try Rejuvenating Serums?
Rejuvenating serum provides an excellent way to rid your skin of wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging. These anti-aging products soothe skin inflammations and also improve skin tone and texture. And they improve skin hydration too.
So, if you are looking for an all-in-one solution for post break out marks, brown spots, and wrinkles, among other problems, rejuvenating serums are definitely the way to go.
These cosmetics have no known side effects. You can use your rejuvenating oils with peace of mind.