Revitalash Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Revitalash?
As state by manufacturer, The story of Revitalash is as romantic as long flirtatious lashes fluttering in the direction of an admirer. Over three years ago, Dr. Michael Brinkenhoff developed an eyelash formula that would restore his wife Gayle’s once-perfect lashes that had been ravaged by chemotherapy treatments for breast cancer. During her recovery, Revitalash, at the time just a personal potion from her loving husband, helped give Gayle a small token of her former self–no gift could lift her spirits more. As a result of her husband’s gesture and the response from family and friends who knew what Gayle had been through, she named the eyelash conditioner Revitalash for the vitality it restored to her lashes.
Upon clicking the Product link, the Revitalash.com website provides very little product information suggesting that the romantic story and picture-less testimonials should be enough to make an informed decision. However, at $150 per tube, most visitors would require more information. A search through cyberspace reveals that the liquid eyeliner-like product can be purchased for $120 through authorized retailers and contains such ingredients as de-ionized water, sodium chloride, citric acid, and a cryptic formulation that critics suspect is a formulation of prostaglandin. Dramatic results are possible after four weeks of use.
What are the Ingredients in Revitalash?
- Pentylene Glycol: It is glycol based ingredients whilst wearing lash extensions. It prevent extensions from fully bonding with lashes, shortening the life of your eyelash extensions.
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin.
- Biotin: Improves nutrient uptake, it also immediately causes significant improvements to hair growth, increasing the rate of production while also enhancing the health of each strand. However sometimes it may cause dry skin, a scaly rash around the eyes or mouth or dry eyes.
Benefits of Revitalash
- Revitalash donates a portion of its proceeds to breast cancer research.
- Revitalash is offered through authorized retailers who charge up to 20% less than the main website.
- The product prevent extensions from fully bonding with lashes but cause skin irritation.
Disadvantages of Revitalash
- Revitalash is expensive at $120 to $150 per tube.
- This formula causes skin irritation.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Final Verdict : Revitalash
Although Revitalash has a great story of origin, donates to breast cancer research and has delivered results for over three years, Athena Cosmetics under-estimates many consumers if it believes no substantial product information is required to make a educated purchase decision. Luckily, their authorized retailers provide this missing information including some unbiased testimonials from which a more informed purchase can be made at a cheaper price. Although the ingredient list available online are cryptic, Revitalash may be worth it if the purse can withstand the pressure.This product offers 90 days return policy.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."