Revitol Scar Cream Review: Is It Really Effective?
Revitol Scar Cream Introduction
Revitol Scar Cream , US $39.95 for a 2 fl. oz. jar, is a treatment solution specially formulated to improve the appearance of scar marks, no matter what origins they’re from.
What Does Revitol Scar Cream Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been put together to deliver the following desirable improvements for your skin:
- Fade the appearance of scar marks to transform your skin to its flawless state once again
- Deliver a formula made from all-natural ingredients to support your skin heal itself
- Enhance skin regeneration mechanisms to revive your skin’s naturally flawless and undamaged state
Revitol Scar Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
There is no available firsthand information about this product’s manufacturer, making it impossible to establish the track record in skin care of this product’s makers.
Working of Revitol Scar Cream
This product works by bringing together 4 key ingredients well-known to have wound healing properties to facilitate proper and more effective healing of scars so that the marks are minimized and, with continued product use, fade and become invisible over time.
Revitol Scar Cream Ingredients
- Hydroquinone: Delivers a moisture boost to your skin by drawing in moisture from the surroundings which keeps the surface layer of your skin well conditioned for a prolonged periods of time
- Copper Peptide: Supports more effective and more efficient wound healing so that scars heal properly and marks are likely faded and not noticeable
- Glycolic Acid: Delivers a gentle exfoliation that allows your skin to regenerate faster by eliminating the top layer and stimulating faster collagen production and skin turnovers
- Onion Extract: Improves wound healing, it also relieves scar marks of unsightly discoloration, making the skin tone of scar marks more evened out and seamless compared with the rest of your skin
Revitol Scar Cream Pros
- This product comes with a 90 day money back guarantee, no questions asked deal.
- There is an outstanding offer made on the product website where you buy 3 jars and get 3 more for free, for a total volume of supplies estimated to last you for 6 months.
Revitol Scar Cream Cons
- Information about this product is available only through third party sources.
- There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer.
- Revitol Scar Cream reviews mostly indicate problems with transacting with the seller/manufacturer, and with the formula taking a long time to heal their scars.
Revitol Scar Cream Side Effects
Based on the ingredients disclosed, this product may cause the following side effects:
This formula is not associated with any adverse effects. However, it may cause some allergic reaction due to some of the ingredients used to formulate it.
Revitol Scar Cream must be applied day and night, and even in between, to help heal your scarred skin. For best results, cleanse application area before putting on the cream.
Revitol Scar Cream reviews read:
- “This treatment does wonders! I began applying it immediately as stitches dissolved. After about for days of application I had no scars on my skin. I like it. I apply it on my scars four times a day and I will continue having in my routine until I achieve a smooth skin the reason why I stick with it it’s because it is working on my skin.”
- “Cream worked well. However u may need to continue using until scars fade so I had to use like 3 jars. One jar has a small amount and I think it was not costly. However cream had no allergies on my skin and overall it was ok.” — Avenash Sookram”
Revitol Scar Cream, based on its declared ingredients alone, will lighten your scars. How well and how fast depends on how your skin responds. When it comes to safety, however, you must know that hydroquinone remains to be a controversial ingredient.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.