Serumtologie C Serum-22 Review:Is It Effective?
Serumtologie C Serum-22 is a skin care treatment designed to reduce the severity of aging signs on the skin. It uses the power of antioxidants to stimulate collagen synthesis and deliver free radical protection. Thus, it reduces visible aging signs on the skin while also slowing down the skin’s aging process and protecting against rapid aging. It also uses hydrating ingredients to improve the softness and smoothness of the skin. It is being sold online for $35 per 34 ml container. The product is from Serumtologie which is a skincare company based in Beverly Hills. It claims to be a pioneer in revolutionary skincare serums but the company is still new and it still doesn’t have a good reputation in the industry.
Serumtologie Active Ingredients
- 22% Vitamin C – A stable form of the powerful antioxidant is used in order to prevent skin irritation and maximize its anti-aging effects. This key ingredient has been shown to be effective in protecting skin cells from free radical damage. It also boosts the production of collagen and reduces hyperpigmentation.
- 1% Vitamin E – It is another antioxidant that can help to protect the skin from oxidative stress damage. This ingredient is common in skin care formulations since it offers several benefits to the skin such as skin conditioning.
- 1% Ferulic Acid – This is another potent antioxidant that maximizes the anti-aging effects of vitamin C and E. It has been shown to be effective in protecting the skin from sun damage to delay the development of aging signs on the skin.
- 5% Hyaluronic Acid – It is a potent moisturizing agent that reaches the deep levels of the skin. This key ingredient prevents skin dryness and helps protect against rapid aging of the skin.
Wash and dry your skin first before applying the anti-aging serum. You only need about 4 to 5 drops for your entire face and neck. Apply in the morning and evening in order to experience optimal results. It is recommended to skin test the formula first before applying on your face in order to check sensitivity.
- It contains powerful antioxidants in high concentrations
- The key ingredients are backed by clinical studies
- Serumtologie C Serum-22 also moisturizes the skin
- There are good reviews from people who have tried it
- There is no independent laboratory testing proving it is really effective
- Some users reported skin irritation from the formula
- It is not from an established skincare brand
- Some feedback from users say it isn’t very effective
Serumtologie C Serum-22 is a good anti-aging formulation but it is more suitable for treating mild aging signs of the skin and protecting against rapid skin aging. The product uses a powerful antioxidant combination that can help slow down the skin aging process and make the skin smoother and softer. The price is a little high but it is still worth a try since there are positive reviews from people who have tried the product.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.