What Is Shea Moisture African Black Soap Mask?
Shea Moisture African Black Soap Mud Mask gives the skin a deep cleanse by drawing excess oil, dirt, and impurities from the skin. It balances the skin oil production and natural moisture of the skin to prevent acne breakout. This cleansing mask is formulated with natural and organic ingredients to make sure that it is safe to use.
Shea Moisture started way back in 1912 in a small village in Sierra Leone. The business started with a few quantities of shea butter. The small business expanded to some skincare and other hair care products. Sofie Tucker passed along her business to the next generation, and they further expanded the product selection to cover more skin issues.
Shea Moisture African Black Soap Mask Pros and Cons
- Skin Type:Oily
- Benefit: Helps To Clear Skin Impurities And Gently Purify, Helps With Exfoliation
- Ingredients:Shea Butter, Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Kaolin Clay and Bentonite Clay
- Weight:6 OZ (170 G)
- Smoother, clarified, and oil-free skin.
- This mask helps balance the pH and oil production of the skin.
- This facial mask gives the right amount of moisture to the skin. Although some customers are not happy with the results.
- Some user reviews pointed out that this mask has an overwhelming scent.
- Too much of this use can result in skin dryness.
- Other user reviews found out that this mask is ineffective.
- This product may cause skin breakouts.
Shea Moisture African Black Soap Mask – Does It Really Work?
The company promises that you will get the following benefits when you use Shea Moisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Mask:
- Gives the skin a fresh and clean feeling.
- Balances oil and natural moisture production of the skin.
- Greatly improves skin texture.
What Are The Ingredients In Shea Moisture African Black Soap Mask?
Shea Moisture African Black Soap Mask ingredients are carefully combined to give lasting effects. Here are some of the ingredients used in this mask:
Kaolin Clay and Bentonite Clay: These earthen ingredients draw excess oil from the skin to help regulate .
Shea Butter: This ingredient gives the skin moisture to help with skin dryness problems .
Jojoba Oil: This ingredient acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing irritated skin. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions .
Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin .
How To Apply Shea Moisture African Black Soap Mask?
Before using Shea Moisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Mask, the manufacturer advises to cleanse the face with African Black Soap and Plantain enzyme Facial Cleanser better results. Apply a liberal amount of this mask to damp face and spread evenly. Leave for 7-10 minutes then rinse thoroughly. Pat the face dry with a clean towel.
Does Shea Moisture African Black Soap Mask Have Any Side-Effects?
Shea Moisture African Black Soap Mask side-effects are quite rare. It is made with natural ingredients that are proven safe for the skin. However, if you have sensitive skin, you may experience:
- Skin dryness can occur with too much usage. The skin needs natural oil for a balanced pH and to function properly.
- For overly sensitive skin, allergies may arise from the plant-based ingredients that this mask contains.
Que: Is Shea moisture Face Mask Good?
Ans: “Shea moisture products are my favorite. The face mask works wonders on your skin, especially if you have oily skin, blemishes, or pimples, plus it’s entirely natural with tea tree oil and other natural ingredients. I use it every other day, the jar is just 4 ounces, it’s a bit pricey but worth it, no dislikes, I strongly suggest.” says a verified user, Marie Clin.
Final Verdict: Shea Moisture African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Mask Reviews
Shea Moisture African Black Soap Mask promises to control oil production and balance skin chemistry. However, some user reviews reported that this product is ineffective and does not work well.
Below you'll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: