In This Article
What is Skinceuticals Phloretin CF?
Skinceuticals Phloretin CF is a skin support antioxidant complex that supposedly helps fight aging. It contains phloretin, Ferulic Acid, and L-ascorbic acid, which are said to have skin protective properties that fuse into your skin to work from within.
The combination of these ingredients is said to actively shield the skin from damage and prevent the appearance of aging signs. As such, the continued use of the product should help clear fine lines, discoloration, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin tone.
Who is the Manufacturer of Skinceuticals Phloretin CF?
The company behind Phloretin CF is called SkinCeuticals, hence the name. They have an official website and strong online presence regarding the fact that they have many other beauty products in the market, including skin cleansers, moisturizers, exfoliators and special skin toners among others. In location, the company is based in the US, but has branches all over that allow prospective buyers to order from different places worldwide.
What are the Active Ingredients used in Skinceuticals Phloretin CF?
- Phloretin – The ingredient is known to prevent the breakdown of collagen and inhibits the formation of melanin. When it stops or delays this process, it stops the early signs of aging on your skin. According to the International Journal of Molecular Science, phloretin ingredient has a significant benefit of protecting the keratinocytes from UVB the effects of UVB-induced damages. It is therefore the best ingredient when it comes to skin photoprotection.
- Aqua/Water – This ingredient helps the skin to hold its moisture, leaving your skin soft and wet with a glossy touch. According to PubMed.gov, water is an important ingredient that protects the skin from dehydration. It works by improving the quality and resistance of the skin surface and improves aging induced by skin dryness by hydrating the skin layers.
- Ascorbic Acid – It is a highly potent antioxidant and aids in the neutralization of free radicals in the skin. According to the Indian Dermatology Online Journal, ascorbic acid which is in the form of vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and its topical application on the skin helps to prevent the photoaging effects.
- Butylene Glycol – It is an organic alcohol that is used as a conditioning and solvent agent. According to the International Journal of Toxicology, butylene glycol is a liquid used in the formulation of cosmetic products and it is used as solvent and humectant.
How does Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Work?
When you apply Skinceuticals Phloretin CF, it penetrates your skin to protect your skin from external aggressors such as free radicals and also prevent the early signs of aging from appearing on your face. In other words, it plays a notable role in controlling oxidative stress. With this it means that the skin may become less wrinkled, retain water better and be able to self-repair a bit faster. Also, it may help reduce the breakdown of important nutrients and components that often help to sustain healthy skin function.
What are the Advantages of Skinceuticals Phloretin CF?
- The product claims to slow collagen breakdown thus slowing skin aging
- It may be ideal for use on all types of skin
- It claims to thoroughly cleanse the skin to give it a new, soft look
- Claims to deliver results after a few days of using the product.
What are the Disadvantages of Skinceuticals Phloretin CF?
- The product may also cause a skin reaction when used by some people especially those with sensitive skin.
- You may find the product expensive
Is it Worth Buying Skinceuticals Phloretin CF?
Purchasing Skinceuticals Phloretin CF may be worth it especially owing to all its expected benefits. The product is said to work effectively on your skin to give you the desired results. It purports to work on your skin leaving it soft and glossy.
Q: How Much is Skinceuticals Phloretin CF?
A: A 30 ml dropper bottle of Skinceuticals Phloretin CF costs $163.
Q: Who Should Use Skinceuticals Phloretin CF?
A: This being simply more of an antioxidant skincare product meant to reduce oxidative damage to slow aging, anybody who notices developing signs of aging may use it.
Q: Are There Any Side Effects of Using Skinceuticals Phloretin CF?
A: The manufacture claims that it doesn’t cause any side effects. However, with the presence of butylene glycol people with extremely sensitive skin may notice a mild reaction that may trigger irritation, this may self-resolve once you get used to the product.
Q: How Should You Use/apply Skinceuticals Phloretin CF?
A: First, clean your face thoroughly then gently apply the toner to prepare your skin for treatment. Apply 4 – 5 drops of Skinceuticals Phloretin CF on the face, on the skin around your neck as well as a decolette, and then massage gently. To fasten the results, ensure that you repeat this procedure twice daily
Q: Does Skinceuticals Phloretin CF Have a Return Policy?
A: Yes. There is a one-month allowance given that in case you decide any of the Skinceuticals products is not for you anymore, you can return and get your money back.
Well, it is fair to say that Skinceuticals Phloretin CF adds to the ever-growing list of skincare products. However, what seems to set this product apart from the crowd, is it prioritizes lab-tested ingredients.
Vitamin C or Ascorbic Acid, for instance, is a known strong antioxidant that may help strengthen the skin’s mechanism, lowering the levels of free radicals to improve the rate of aging.
Besides that, this product might further help slow photoaging by adding to the skin a layer of protection. As such, a user may no longer have to worry too much when working outside. Nevertheless, for people who spent many hours in the sun, it may be wise to as well invest in good sunscreen.
In other words, this product comes in, to particularly help deal with the effects of environmental aggressors that speed up aging. It may repair as well as shield your skin from the effects of sudden temperature changes, UV rays, and so on, which otherwise are responsible for free radicals’ damage on the skin. This in consequence reduces the premature loss of firmness on skin, wrinkles, skin dryness, and fine lines.
Where To Buy?
To make an order, visit the product’s Official Website