Skinceuticals PHLORETIN CF Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Skinceuticals PHLORETIN CF?
In Skinceuticals’ recommended five-step skincare regimen, Skinceuticals PHLORETIN CF is on level 2 or prevention phase. As the product name states, Phloretin CF is the active ingredient infused in this product which, allegedly, protects and corrects signs of skin aging all over your face.
What is Phloretin CF? It is an antioxidant complex that fuses the natural skin protective properties of Phloretin (2%), L-ascorbic acid (10%), and Ferulic Acid (.5%). Combined, these ingredients protect skin from damage and inhibit the development of signs of skin aging, including fine lines, hyperpigmentation, discoloration and uneven skin tone.
Get your antioxidants from Skinceuticals PHLORETIN CF in stable form, activated upon application, for $163 per 30 ml dropper bottle. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The Ingredients In Skinceuticals PHLORETIN CF
- Phloretin, L-ascorbic acid, and ferulic acid: Together, these key ingredients stop collagen breakdown and inhibit melanin formation as well. By delaying or stopping these processes from taking place, these ingredients stop signs of skin aging from manifesting on your skin.
- Aqua / water: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
- Ascorbic acid: This ingredient is a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals in the skin.
- Butylene glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
How To Apply Skinceuticals PHLORETIN CF
- Thoroughly cleanse skin.
- Follow through with a gentle toner to prep skin for treatment. Massage in 4-5 drops of Skinceuticals PHLORETIN CF on your face, neck and decollete.
- Perform this routine up to twice daily to see more noticeable results sooner.
- Use sunscreen religiously when using this product as some product ingredients may cause your skin to become more reactive or sensitive to the sun, and likely result to photoaging.
Benefits of Skinceuticals PHLORETIN CF
- The active ingredients that make up the Skinceuticals PHLORETIN CF formulation do a great job at delivering what this product claims to do.
- Many user reviews have pointed out a generally dramatic and significant improvement in the way their skin feels and looks with just a few days of being under the Skinceuticals PHLORETIN CF skincare regimen.
- This product is suitable for all skin types. Although there are very few reviews backing this claim.
Disadvantages of Skinceuticals PHLORETIN CF
- This product is simply too expensive at $163 per 30 ml bottle, however, just to obtain powerful antioxidants which you may very well be able to obtain from other cheaper and yet equally effective drugstore counterparts.
- This product contains Butylene Glycol which may cause skin irritation.
- This product may cause skin reactions.
- Customer reviews state that the product does not perform as the manufacture claims.
Final Verdict: Skinceuticals PHLORETIN CF
It is generally difficult to decide which products you should be permitting to touch your skin. That’s because skin can be subjected to damage and worse, the damage is often irreversible. This product’s price tag is indeed a costly way to hold on to your youthful skin .
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."