Skinmedica Redness Relief Calmplex Review: Is This moisturizer Safe To Use?
Skinmedica Redness Relief Calmplex Overview:
Skinmedica Redness Relief Calmplex, USD 88 for a 1.6 oz (45 g) glass jar, is marketed as a moisturizer that is clinically proven to reduce skin redness and calm the skin. It is available in the official Skin Medica site. You can buy it from other sites as well. Read this Skinmedica Redness Relief Calmplex review so you can know if this product is worth buying!
About Skinmedica Redness Relief Calmplex – Does It Really Work?
SkinMedica is a company that has dedicated years of research in formulating and developing advanced skincare solutions. They promise that all of their products can deliver results that are rooted in science. They have a team of biologists and scientists who are constantly looking for ways on how to improve the look and health of the skin.
The company claims that Skinmedica Redness Relief Calmplex can:
- Support the protective barrier of the skin.
- Visibly reduce redness.
- Soothe and calm skin irritations.
- Target the underlying causes of skin redness.
- Deliver lightweight and long-lasting hydration to the skin.
Keep on reading this review because there is more that you need to know!
What Are The Ingredients In Skinmedica Redness Relief Calmplex?
Some of the active Skinmedica Redness Relief CalmpleX ingredients are as follows:
- Calmplex: This is a proprietary complex that has 4-Ethoxylbenzaldehyade as its main ingredient. This ingredient has been proven to reduce the visibility of skin redness. It also targets the causes of inflammation and skin redness.
- Vitamin B3: This is listed in the ingredients list as Niacinamide. This vitamin can support the function of the protective barrier of the skin and can lock moisture in and at the same time, protect skin from environmental aggressors. This also boosts the ability of the skin to resist damage.
- Jojoba Oil: This nourishing and moisturizing oil provides the skin the hydration that it needs to stay supple, moist and soft.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply the Skinmedica Redness Relief Calmplex to the cleansed face, neck and chest. If there are parts of your skin that are sensitive or has irritation, you can re-apply the cream all throughout the day. Avoid contact with eye area. If the cream gets into the eyes, rinse it with water right away.
- The cream comes in a TSA friendly jar size.
- According to clinical studies, initial results can be seen within just 2 weeks.
- It is also proven to reduce skin redness.
- The product comes with a hefty price tag.
- The cream comes with potentially harmful substances.
- According to some user reviews, this product is not recommended for sensitive skin due to its strong fragrance.
Does Skinmedica Redness Relief Calmplex Have Any Side-effects?
Since the product contains alcohol and parabens, you may experience the following Skinmedica Redness Relief Calmplex side-effects upon prolonged use:
- Cell death.
- Increased risk of breast cancer.
Skinmedica Redness Relief Calmplex Customer Reviews:
Below are some of the Skinmedica Redness Relief Calmplex reviews that we have found online:
- “I have Rosacea and did not like the doctors only solution to keeping the redness and burning away by using Metrogel. I went to an open house at my other specialists office and have been using another cream for redness which was nice but not quite cutting it. I listened to how it works and why and thought why not try it. I am been so AMAZED at how well it works and even at times forget that I have it. I live in AZ where there is sun and heat all the time which is not good for Rosacea. This cream has gave me the confidence to not wear makeup to cover the redness since it’s gone and keeps it under control so I can do things outside again 🙂 THANK YOU!” – Customer on Dermstore
- “I purchased this after my dermatologist recommended it. This has a very strong fragrance, which is a big no-no for sensitive skin/rosacea. The fragrance is pleasant, but it really shouldn’t be there. This is very greasy so I only use it at night – it’s much too greasy to use under makeup. The product separates into cream with a layer of oil on top. I haven’t noticed any improvement in redness since starting to use it nightly about 1 month ago. The jar packaging is unsanitary.” – Customer on Dermstore
Skinmedica Redness Relief Calmplex is specially formulated for red, irritated skin. However, some users complain that the product contains heavy fragrance which may cause the skin to become more irritated.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: