Sunday Riley C.E.O. C + E Antioxidant Protect + Repair Moisturizer Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
What is Sunday Riley C.E.O. Moisturizer?
Sunday Riley C.E.O. Moisturizer is a rich hydrating cream that effectively gets rid of dry skin. This product leaves lasting hydration and protection of the skin. This moisturizer is formulated to reach and nourish the deepest dermal layer. This improves the skin’s ability to repair and grow healthier skin. With its protective ingredients, the skin stays healthy and resilient from environmental stressors. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
This cream is available in 15-gram and 50-gram jars at their authorized retailers and third-party suppliers. A 15g jar costs about $22, and the 50g jar can be availed for $65. If you are looking for a product that provides a solution for early signs of aging, continue reading this Sunday Riley C.E.O. Moisturizer review.
Sunday Riley C.E.O. Moisturizer – Does It Really Work?
Sunday Riley is a high performing skin care brand that is focused on giving their patrons fast and lasting results. To make sure that everything they manufacture will end up with top-notch quality, they only source the purest ingredients they could find globally. By employing technologically advanced methods, they combine these ingredients to come up with age-defying skincare products.
According to the company, using Sunday Riley C.E.O. C + E Antioxidant Protect + Repair Moisturizer promises the following results:
- Get rid of the dull and dry skin.
- Leaves the skin feeling smooth, silky, and younger looking.
- It protects the skin from oxidative damage and preserves your skin’s youth.
What Are The Ingredients In Sunday Riley C.E.O. Moisturizer?
To make sure that this product is effective, the key Sunday Riley C.E.O. Moisturizer ingredients are as follows:
- THD Ascorbate: This is the most potent form of Vitamin C that carries high amounts of antioxidants that penetrates the skin and give it protection from oxidation. However, it may cause skin irritation.
- Lime Pearl Extract: This is a natural source of Alpha Hydroxy Acid that improves and gives the skin a firmer texture.
How to apply Sunday Riley C.E.O. Moisturizer
- To enjoy the benefits of Sunday Riley C.E.O. C + E Antioxidant Protect + Repair Moisturizer, apply on cleansed skin day and night.
- Spread evenly on the face, neck, and décolleté area to moisturize and give the skin protection from environmental aggressors.
Benefits of Sunday Riley C.E.O. Moisturizer
- Get firmer skin with just a few uses.
- Helps reverse the early signs of skin aging.v
- Protects the skin from environmental aggressors and oxidative damage. However, the combination of active ingredients is weak.
Disadvantages of Sunday Riley C.E.O. Moisturizer
- This cream comes with a hefty price.
- The texture of this products is a little thick and heavy on the skin.
- This moisturizing cream does not go well with makeup according to some reviews.
Does Sunday Riley C.E.O. Moisturizer Have Any Side-Effects?
There are currently no alarming Sunday Riley C.E.O. Moisturizer side-effects that have been reported. However, looking at the ingredients list, it can cause the following to your skin:
- This cream contains alcohol and fragrance. Alcohol can dehydrate the skin while fragrant ingredients can potentially cause allergy. It is advised to discontinue using this cream at first sign of a rash.
Final Verdict: Sunday Riley C.E.O. C + E Antioxidant Protect + Repair Moisturizer
Sunday Riley C.E.O. Moisturizer is rising to popularity with the many benefits it claims. However, the price of this cream is way above similarly formulated products in the market that can give the same benefits. Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."