Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil?
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil is rallying behind the product class that are finding more and more anti-aging skin solutions from no less than natural ingredients. This product does not come cheap at $105 for 30 ml but, it is rapidly gaining a strong and loyal cult following.
Despite the wide variety of anti-aging skincare products available, from cheap to the preposterously expensive, consumers will continue to chase, and will be more than willing to pay the price to see and experience real results.
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil – Does it really work?
This product is made from purified grade lactic acid, licorice, chamomile, and chia seed oil which, together reinvigorates skin, enhancing its natural ability to repair, renew and rejuvenate itself. This combination also helps skin fight inflammation, hyperpigmentation, sagging, and dryness — all these benefits in just one application.
Another ingredient that makes this product’s formulation rather revolutionary is the use of a new class of retinoids that give you the same skin beneficial effects of retinol without its well-documented side effects which includes thinning skin and skin that becomes more prone to photoaging.
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil is meant for use on dry, mature and aging skin, and is indicated for the following skin issues:
- prominent wrinkles and fine lines.
- saggy skin and loss of firmness.
- enlarged pores.
What are the ingredients in Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil ?
This product is made from the following primary ingredients:
- Trans-retinoic Acid Ester, the so-called revolutionary class of retinols that inhibit and even reverse wrinkles and other signs of skin aging.
- Blue Tansy and German Chamomile, have natural anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and relieve irritated skin.
- Chia Seed Oil, floods skin with Omega-3 which significantly boosts skin moisture levels.
- Jojoba Oil: This ingredient acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
How to Apply Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
- Apply Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil only on skin that’s gently cleansed and toned.
- Apply this product at night only because retinoids can cause skin to become more photosensitive.
Benefits of Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
- The effects of Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil on skin were noted following a consumer survey.
- Among those observed many women said their skin appeared brighter, radiant, healthier and more revitalized. But some said that the product made their skin break out.
Disadvantages of Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
- Presence of different oils may make the skin vulnerable to allergies.
- May not be suitable for people who have oily skin.
Final Verdict- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil is a product that’s worth watching out for, as it targets to deliver real results you can experience without the disturbing side effects. It may be a good try only if you’re willing to spend over $100 every month on this beauty in a bottle regimen.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."