What Is Tatcha The Water Cream?
Tatcha The Water Cream, US $68 for 50 ml, is a water-based anti-aging product that comes on lightly on skin but which promises to give it a serious hydration boost on contact with hydration that lasts all day. More specifically, this product has been formulated to deliver the following skin care benefits:
Table of Contents [Show]
- Restore your skin’s healthy nutrient and hydration levels with a combination of moisture boost and re-fortification of your skin’s protective barrier function
- Soothe and calm skin inflammation to stop damage and aging from progressing any further
- Protect your skin from the cell-damaging effects of rogue free radicals by enriching your skin with significant levels of antioxidants to help neutralize these
- Help control and regulate oil production and skin greasing
- Make your skin appear tighter, smoother and better toned
Tatcha is a Japanese brand that prides itself for formulating personal care products that have been naturally sourced, organically derived, and not tested on animals.
What Are The Ingredients In Tatcha The Water Cream?
- Japanes Wild Rose: Has natural toning properties that help tighten your pores and give your skin a smoother, better toned surface layer
- Japanese Leopard Lily: Supports better oil production while simultaneously controlling greasing on the surface while, at the same time, stimulating more efficient skin regeneration and turnover
- Green Tea, Rice, and Algae Extracts: Give your skin a powerful antioxidant boost as these simultaneously revitalize your skin, restore its healthy radiance, and soothe your skin from signs of inflammation to promote a more appealing skin tone
How To Apply Tatcha The Water Cream?
Tatcha The Water Cream must only be applied on the skin, day and night, after thorough cleansing and toning. Always layer with sunscreen in the morning to prevent further signs of skin damage and aging from forming as a result of UV exposure.
Benefits of Tatcha The Water Cream
- This product is multifunctional, providing moisturizing, rejuvenating, and toning benefits in a single formulation.
- This product is water-based, oil-free, and guaranteed to better penetrate your skin sooner and more deeply without causing your skin to become greasy.
- A Tatcha The Water Cream review, like several other favorable reviews about this product, highlighted the advantage of applying an oil-free formula to keep skin greasing under control.
Disadvantages of Tatcha The Water Cream
- This product, although water-based, is loaded with drying alcohols that can irritate your skin and permanently damage your skin matrix.
- The formula is laden with other toxic and potentially irritating ingredients that include phenoxyethanol, PEGs, fragrances, and butylene glycol
- Tatcha The Water Cream review
Final Verdict: Tatcha The Water Cream
Tatcha The Water Cream may provide you with pride knowing that you are using a product that is committed to product safety and no cruelty. It will be sad for you to note that harmful synthetic ingredients have been found in the formula.
This product has the power to renew and restore your younger skin, indeed but, with components like alcohol, there might be a higher likelihood of risks and damage. You want to check other products too that won’t force you to make compromises.