That Booty Tho Scrub Review: Is It Really Effective?
That Booty Tho Scrub Overview:
The “Serious skin care for not so serious babes” is Anese, a skin care product line drawn up in California and brewed in the West Coast. Founded by Lynnsee van Gordon in 2015.That Booty Tho Scrub , US $28, this product facilitates physical exfoliation to benefit your skin by speeding skin regeneration and renewing your skin faster.
According to the manufacturer’s claims, this product has been formulated to deliver for you and your skin the following benefits:
- Improve the appearance of skin imperfections, that include treating cellulites, healing stretch marks and stomping out acne from your skin.
- Remove flaky skin to clear the surface but also to better prep your skin to receive the moisturizing content of this product’s formula.
- Delivering anti-aging and antioxidant benefits that un-wrinkles and un-dimples your cellulite-challenged skin
Support better and faster skin cell repair, regeneration, and renewal.
That Booty Tho Scrub : Does it Really works?
This product works by scrubbing your skin with very fine particles of walnut powder. Then, the treatment is followed through by the skin healing, conditioning, and deeply moisturizing ingredients in the formula that are designed to deliver a combination of deep penetrating and surface level advantages for your skin.
That Booty Tho Scrub Ingredients:
- Walnut Shell Powder: Provides physical exfoliation that eliminates damaged skin and stimulates faster skin renewal.
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice: Aids the natural healing process of your skin but it may cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Vitamin E: Deep nourishes your skin.
- Organic White Willow Bark Extract: Strengthens your skin to make it more resilient to damage and show less of it.
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil and Rosehip Seed Oil: Deep moisturizes your skin, causing it to become plumper, and supporting the restructuring of your skin to make it appear firmer.
That Booty Tho Scrub Pros:
- This product is guaranteed vegan and cruelty free.
- The formula is infused with a super fine walnut shell which, unlike traditional walnut scrubs, will not be harshly abrasive and damaging to your skin.
- This formula can reduce skin inflammation but may cause rash on skin.
That Booty Tho Scrub Cons:
- Scrubbing, skin experts have advised time and again, is the worst treatment that you can give to acne-prone skin so, when it comes to that area, manufacturer recommendation for use for that purpose is rather off.
- The manufacturer advises that this product is not for use on the face.
- This formula contains aloe vera juice which may lead to skin dryness or skin rashes.
- Only 5 ingredients are listed after phenoxyethanol which indicates that everything else after it are present in negligible concentrations which are insufficient to cause any benefits for your skin.
That Booty Tho Scrub Side Effects:
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including organic alcohol, which can dry out and irritate your skin despite its organic origins, and a host of botanical ingredients which can cause allergic reactions, depending on your history of allergies vis-a-vis these components.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol.
How to Apply : That Booty Tho Scrub?
- That Booty Tho Scrub must be used after you cleanse in the shower.
- While still wet, lather between your palms.
- Rub and massage around your cellulite problem area for several minutes before rinsing off.
- Use the product 2 to 3 times weekly for best results.
That Booty Tho Scrub has demonstrated it can help smoothen bum and booty, although results appear to be subjective. Trying out a product at such steep price might require some more consideration so, check out your other options well before making a go or no-go with this one. There is no Money back guarantee available on this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion: