Uriage Hyséac Deep Pore Cleansing Lotion: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Uriage Hyséac Deep Pore Cleansing Lotion?
As per the manufacturer, after a long day of exposing yourself and suffering your skin to stress and pollution, add to that the excess oil that have piled up all day, nothing beats a relaxing retreat to your home to take a deep breath and to strip off all the unwanted dirt, dust and oil from your skin. Let your hair down and make your skin breathe.
Uriage was founded in 1992 with the natural skin healing properties of the thermal waters of Uriage-les-Bains in France as the company’s inspiration in formulating skincare products that human skin would respond to easily and which allows the skin to heal naturally from. That’s why Uriage guarantees that all of its products are suited for people with sensitive skin types . However the effect of this product is temporary and Product price is also not mentioned in official website.
Today, Uriage ships its uniquely formulated products infused with healing thermal water in at least 70 countries across the globe.
Uriage Hyséac Deep Pore Cleansing Lotion – Does it really work?
Uriage Hyséac Deep Pore Cleansing Lotion is a deep cleansing fluid textured like a lotion, used after a washing with a mild facial cleanser with astringent-like functions but, it’s not quite a toner either. Uriage Hyséac Deep Pore Cleansing Lotion is a product of its own, cleanses and tightens pores like a toner but, leave-on to loosen up skin impurities and flush them out ever so gently with the help of the mild exfoliating action of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) and Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHA).
Let your skin be kissed and healed by the nutrient-rich thermal waters of Uriage which rests on the Belledone Mountains of France. For ages, thermal water from these mountains have been used to treat various skin diseases. Today, enjoy its natural healing properties in a bottle.
One of a handful of other brands and skincare formulations from Uriage comes Hyséac Deep Pore Cleansing Lotion. A cleanser that’s not really a cleanser, an astringent but not quite like one, this product is in a class of its own, able to simultaneously loosen up impurities tucked in pores and be tough in eliminating them. This, while being ever so mild and gentle to your skin, tightening your skin cells and protecting your skin from infections that cause acne and blemishes from appearing.
This product is indicated for use on combination to oily skin where the major skin issue are blemishes and mild acne, and may be applied to the face, chest and back.
The results are astounding! Tighter and purified pores, mattified finish.
What are the Ingredients in Uriage Hyséac Deep Pore Cleansing Lotion?
Uriage Hyséac Deep Pore Cleansing Lotion is made from the following ingredients:
- Glycolic Acid: functions as an exfoliant that draws out skin impurities, lifts up dead skin cells, and stimulates new skin to be produced and to surface.
- Sodium Hydroxide: It is used to hydrolyze fats (as in saponification) and form soaps. This is why Sodium Hydroxide is commonly used as a pH adjuster in formulas. However, concentrated Sodium Hydroxide is a strong irritant and corrosive to theskin, eyes, respiratory tract and gastrointestinal system if ingested.
- Salicylic Acid: It may work by helping the skin to shed dead cells from the top layer and by decreasing redness and swelling (inflammation). However it gives dryness and peeling of skin.
Benefits of Uriage Hyséac Deep Pore Cleansing Lotion
- non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and pH balanced.
- deeply cleanses your skin without drying. However, it can irritate certain skin types.
- draws our dirt and grime stuck in your pores.
Disadvantages of Uriage Hyséac Deep Pore Cleansing Lotion
- Product contains alcohol which may cause irritation to hypersensitive skin types.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
How to apply Uriage Hyséac Deep Pore Cleansing Lotion
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
- Cleanse skin thoroughly. Using a cotton pad, apply Uriage Hyséac Deep Pore Cleansing Lotion to your skin in gentle, upward motion.
- Wait for a few minutes for the product to completely dry out of your skin and become fully absorbed before applying your moisturizer or another skin product on top of it.
Does Uriage Hyséac Deep Pore Cleansing Lotion have any Side Effects?
The alcohol content in the product, which may irritate some people.
Final Verdict: Uriage Hyséac Deep Pore Cleansing Lotion
For silkier, smoother complexion that’s completely rid of dirt and grime, use Uriage Hyséac Deep Pore Cleansing Lotion, and experience deep clean like you’ve never felt before.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."