What is Vegalash serum?
This product is brought to you by Vegalash. Vegalash is a brand that invests its time, effort and resources building you an arsenal for your lashes and brows — all based only on naturally sourced ingredients to improve the drama in your eyes but may cause itching on skin.
Vegalash, US $59.95 for a tube, is an eyelash enhancer that has been claimed to be made only from naturally-sourced ingredients that are combined in a formula that delivers the eyelashes you desire “thicker, fuller, faster”.
Vegalash serum — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Make your lashes stronger and more resilient to fallouts and damage.
- Improve eyelash density and volume.
- Provide an intense moisturizing and conditioning to improve lash health.
- Replenish the nutrients your eyelashes need to stay healthy and resilient.
- Grow each strand faster while minimizing fallouts.
What are the Ingredients in Vegalash serum?
- Glycerin: Significantly boosts your eyelid’s moisture content, causing your eyelashes to become better hydrated and well conditioned. However sometimes it causes allergic reactions like rash, itching or swelling depending on your skin type.
- Glycols: Improve the moisture content of your lashes.
- Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract: Helps relieve inflammation to prevent lash damage, it is also loaded with antioxidants to help protect your eyelids as well as each strand of your eyelashes.
- Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Sprout Extract: It contains very high levels of Vitamin E that causes your eyelids and lashes to become better moisturized and better hydrated over longer periods of time.
- Vigna Radiata Seed (Mungbean) Extract: Contains rich amounts of copper which enhances the health of hair shaft, eyelids, and lashes, in effect, it promotes the growth of thicker and shinier lash strands.
How To Apply Vegalash serum
- Vegalash must be used on clean eyelids, morning and night, for best results.
- Coat your eyelids with it.
- You can use your eye makeup over it, just allow it to dry and sink in deeply.
Benefits of Vegalash serum
- This product is now available with a tint that doubles as up your enhancer into an eyeliner.
- The formula is gluten-free, 100 per cent vegan, and was never tested on animals.
- This product is not formulated with peptides and hormones that have been proven to cause the iris to become discolored, among many other associated side effects. However it may cause rash or itching on skin.
Disadvantages of Vegalash serum
- This product is being sold at a significantly more expensive price tag compared to other comparable eyelash enhancers.
- Several Vegalash Serum Reviews posted by users indicate that the formula can be irritating to some people.
- This formula contains glycerin which cause allergic reactions like rash, itching or swelling on applied area.
Does Vegalash serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Vegalash:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanically sourced products depending on your history of irritation and allergic reactions to these components.
- Increased risk for developing different forms of cancers due to sodium benzoate which produces benzene, a carcinogen, as a by-product when combined with citric acid.
Final Verdict : Vegalash
Vegalash is a relatively more expensive eyelash enhancer. Nevertheless, it is one that has been formulated without the obvious and unnecessary side effects of traditional enhancers. However, even with a clinical study presented, there are still no guarantees that this product will dramatically improve your lashes. It is always best to compare with alternatives. This product does not offer a return policy.