Vegalash Review: Should You Buy This eyelash-enhancer?
Vegalash, US $79.95 for a tube, is an eyelash enhancer that has been claimed to be made only from naturally-sourced ingredients that are combined in a formula that delivers the eyelashes you desire
“thicker, fuller, faster”.
About Vegalash — Does it really work?
This product is brought to you by Vegalash. Vegalash is a brand that invests its time, effort and resources building you an arsenal for your lashes and brows — all based only on naturally sourced ingredients that have been clinically demonstrated to improve the drama in your eyes. Other than the eyelash enhancer that made the brand famous, Vegalash also offers eyebrow products, mascara, and makeup remover.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Make your lashes stronger and more resilient to fallouts and damage.
- Improve eyelash density and volume.
- Provide an intense moisturizing and conditioning to improve lash health.
- Replenish the nutrients your eyelashes need to stay healthy and resilient.
- Grow each strand faster while minimizing fallouts.
What are the ingredients in Vegalash?
- Glycerin: Significantly boosts your eyelid’s moisture content, causing your eyelashes to become better hydrated and well conditioned
- Glycols: Improve the moisture content of your lashes
- Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract: Helps relieve inflammation to prevent lash damage, it is also loaded with antioxidants to help protect your eyelids as well as each strand of your eyelashes.
- Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Sprout Extract: It contains very high levels of Vitamin E that causes your eyelids and lashes to become better moisturized and better hydrated over longer periods of time.
- Vigna Radiata Seed (Mungbean) Extract: Contains rich amounts of copper which enhances the health of hair shaft, eyelids, and lashes, in effect, it promotes the growth of thicker and shinier lash strands.
Directions to use
Vegalash must be used on clean eyelids, morning and night, for best results. Coat your eyelids with it. You can use your eye makeup over it, just allow it to dry and sink in deeply.
- A Vegalash Serum Review includes a clinical study commissioned by the manufacturer which showed that eyelashes treated with Vegalash grew noticeably thicker and longer eyelashes in just 3 to 4 weeks of regular product application.
- This product is now available with a tint that doubles as up your enhancer into an eyeliner.
- The formula is gluten-free, 100 per cent vegan, and was never tested on animals.
- This product is not formulated with peptides and hormones that have been proven to cause the iris to become discolored, among many other associated side effects.
- This product is being sold at a significantly more expensive price tag compared to other comparable eyelash enhancers.
- Several Vegalash Serum Reviews posted by users indicate that the formula can be irritating to some people.
Does Vegalash have any side effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Vegalash:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanically sourced products depending on your history of irritation and allergic reactions to these components
- Increased risk for developing different forms of cancers due to sodium benzoate which produces benzene, a carcinogen, as a by-product when combined with citric acid, which this formula also contains
Vegalash Customer Reviews
Vegalash reviews read:
- “I have been using it twice a day for 2 1/2 weeks exactly as directed. So far, no change whatsoever.” — Terri Riley on SupplementPolice
- “After another couple of weeks, my lashes were definitely starting to look more voluminous. I even packed my vegaLASH when I went out of town for 2 days because I didn’t want my lashes to backtrack! I have now been using vegaLASH for over a month and my eyelashes have never looked so luxurious. They have had an increase in thickness, length, and even curl. I would estimate that their overall drama has increased by 20-25%. I even have to upgrade my lash curler because the one I’ve used for years isn’t strong enough for my new juicy lashes! If you are looking for a cruelty-free, vegan, healthy, and effective product to grow your lashes, I highly recommend giving vegaLASH a try.” — Product Review by Emily on MyBeautyBunny
Vegalash is a relatively more expensive eyelash enhancer. Nevertheless, it is one that has been formulated without the obvious and unnecessary side effects of traditional enhancers. However, even with a clinical study presented, there are still no guarantees that this product will dramatically improve your lashes. It is always best to compare with alternatives.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day