Vichy Micellar Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser Overview:
Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser purifies the skin as it removes makeup. It’s formulated to mildly remove oil, dirt, impurities, and makeup without stripping ta skin off moisture. It gently soothes and calms irritated skin. This can be used as a one-step makeup remover or with water like a regular cleanser.
You can find this product posted on their official website for $19.50 for every 6.7 oz. This cleansing water can also be found at other third-party retail websites. Are you looking for a way to mildly take off your makeup at night? Continue reading this Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser review to know more information about this cleanser.
About Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
With over 80 years of experience in their portfolio, Vichy has gained remarkable practical knowledge about the best way to manufacture and formulate cosmetics and skin care products. They have found great ways to deal with skin issues and deal with it at its roots to prevent it progressing to symptoms of aging.
This Vichy Micellar Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover promise that you will have the following benefits while using it:
- Softer and silky skin without blemishes.
- Refreshed feeling and moisturized skin.
- Lasting oil-free skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser?
Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser ingredients are combined to work hand in hand with each other to deliver great results. Here are some of the ingredients this cleanser contains:
- Vichy Mineralizing Water: This cleanser is made with thermal water from Auvergne that is known to contain 15 minerals that nourish and rebalances the chemistry of the skin.
- Captelae: This detoxifying ingredient is a derivative of shea cake that draws out toxin from the skin.
Directions To Use:
To enjoy Vichy Micellar Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover, you can simply soak a cotton pad with it and directly wipe makeup off. This can also be used like regular cleansers by lathering and massaging it onto wet face. Rinse thoroughly and pat the skin dry with a clean towel.
- According to reviews, this product effectively removes makeup and oil without drying up the skin.
- This product helps rebalance the oil and moisture production of the skin to give you an oil-free skin.
- This cleanser is safe for sensitive skin.
- The price of this product is quite expensive.
- This product contains a fragrant ingredient that may result in skin allergy or irritation.
- Some user review points out that this product is not as effective as advertised.
Does Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser Have Any Side-Effects?
Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser side-effects are very rare according to the manufacturer. However, you may experience:
- Skin allergy can arise from the fragrant ingredient they used on this product. Allergy may range from simple skin irritation that can progress to skin dryness and flaking. The worst form of skin allergy is anaphylaxis, although, no case has been seen yet.
Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser Customer Reviews:
To learn more about this product, here are some Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser reviews you may want to refer with:
- “I actually did really like this micellar water, but probably wouldn’t buy it again unless I got it on sale. I only buy this when CVS runs promotions of “Spend $30 get $10 extra bucks” for Vichy. That sale, in conjunction with the millions of coupons they hand out actually knocks the price of this micellar water from about $15 to roughly $5-7. Price aside, this micellar water is really nice. I wouldn’t say it is too much different from my Simple micellar water, but I really enjoyed it nonetheless. It removes makeup well, and doesn’t irritate my eyes. It rinses cleanly without leaving a residue. Couldn’t ask any more of it.” Lindseymeola on Makeupalley
- “DO NOT use this! It was hyped as being for sensitive skin. I had had a bad reaction to the night cream which was a freebie with this purchase. But since this was for sensitive I felt comfortable using it to clean my face this morning. Seemed okay until 5 hours later and my eyebrows were itching. Skin is falling off and oozing, crazy little eruptions or blisters all over my forehead, tons of them. Ahh! Cortisone needed and probably weeks to recover the damaged skin. Again this was not in a sealed container so who knows if it is battery acid or not. Feels like it though. Very disappointed , I usually use Bioderma or Shisheido with no issues ever.” Anonymous on Amazon
Although this product is sensibly formulated Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser, some users still found out that this is not as effective as their previous makeup remover. Also, with the fragrance, it contains, it poses a risk for catching skin allergy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: