Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
What Is Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser?
As per the manufacturer, Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser purifies the skin as it removes makeup. It’s formulated to mildly remove oil, dirt, impurities, and makeup without stripping ta skin off moisture. It gently soothes and calms irritated skin. This can be used as a one-step makeup remover or with water like a regular cleanser.
You can find this product posted on their official website for $14.50 for every 6.7 oz. This cleansing water can also be found at other third-party retail websites. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
With over 80 years of experience in their portfolio, Vichy has gained remarkable practical knowledge about the best way to manufacture and formulate cosmetics and skin care products. They have found great ways to deal with skin issues and deal with it at its roots to prevent it progressing to symptoms of aging.
This Vichy Micellar Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover promise that you will have the following benefits while using it:
- Softer and silky skin without blemishes.
- Refreshed feeling and moisturized skin.
- Lasting oil-free skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser?
Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser ingredients are combined to work hand in hand with each other to deliver great results. Here are some of the ingredients this cleanser contains:
- Vichy Mineralizing Water: This cleanser is made with thermal water from Auvergne that is known to contain 15 minerals that nourish and rebalances the chemistry of the skin.
- Captelae: This detoxifying ingredient is a derivative of shea cake that draws out toxin from the skin.
- Hexylene Glycol: This ingredient It is used to thin out heavy compositions and create a thinner, more spreadable product.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- To enjoy Vichy Micellar Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover, you can simply soak a cotton pad with it and directly wipe makeup off.
- This can also be used like regular cleansers by lathering and massaging it onto wet face.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat the skin dry with a clean towel.
Benefits Of Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser
- According to reviews, this product effectively removes makeup and oil without drying up the skin.
- This product helps rebalance the oil and moisture production of the skin to give you an oil-free skin.
- This cleanser is safe for sensitive skin. Although it is not suitable for combination skin.
Disadvantages Of Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser
- The price of this product is quite expensive.
- This product contains a fragrant ingredient that may result in skin allergy or irritation.
- Some user review points out that this product is not as effective as advertised.
- This product may cause skin dryness.
Does Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser Have Any Side-Effects?
You may experience:
- Skin allergy can arise from the fragrant ingredient they used on this product. Allergy may range from simple skin irritation that can progress to skin dryness and flaking. The worst form of skin allergy is anaphylaxis, although.
Final Verdict: Vichy Micellar Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover
Although this product is sensibly formulated Vichy Purete Thermal 3 In 1 Cleanser, some users still found out that this is not as effective as their previous makeup remover. Also, with the fragrance, it contains, it poses a risk for catching skin allergy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."