Wunderkiss Reviews:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Wunderkiss?
As state by manufacturer, Wunderkiss Lip Plumping Gloss, 24.95€(approximately US $29.07), works to give you a lip injection plumping effect without the injecting part of it.
More specifically, this product is designed to deliver the following benefits:
- Give your lips a volumizing effect using a proprietary blend of lip plumping ingredients that give your skin a tingling sensation with alternating heating and cooling effect.However it may cause itching on skin.
- Dermaporting technology makes the delivery of beneficial product ingredients easier.
Wunderkiss is a brand designed by WUNDER2, the company that “encourages you to find the most ‘wunderful’ version of you”.
What are the Ingredients in Wunderkiss?
- Benzyl Nicotinate: Improves fluid circulation as it relaxes and opens up the veins underneath affected skin, making fluid rush to the site, in turn, causing your lips to appear plumper and fuller.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid: Act as a moisture magnet that captures and seals in moisture then releases it back gradually to keep your skin better moisturized.However sometimes it may also causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate and Tocopherol: More stable derivatives of Vitamin E, deep hydrates your lips as it facilitates repairs on damages on your lips while also protecting it from the cell damaging effects of free radicals.
- Soluble Collagen and Atelocollagen: Supplies additional raw material necessary to make your lips look and feel healthier, inside and out.
How To Apply Wunderkiss
- Combine Wunderkiss Lip Plumping Gloss and Booster with the Booster by pouring in the latter into the gloss bottle.
- Move the applicator wand up and down for about 10 times before applying the product on freshly cleansed lips.
Benefits of Wunderkiss
- Product shows lip plumping effect within just 2 minutes following product application, with beneficial visual results lasting for up to 24 hours.
- Lip moisture boost is available for different perceived degrees of lip plumping needs, that is, Level 1 – Low tingle & light plumping, Level 2 – Medium tingle & medium plumping, and Level 3 – High tingle & extreme plumping.
- Product allows your lips to adjust to the formula so as to minimize irritation. However it contains Hyaluronic acid which causes itching on the skin.
Disadvantages of Wunderkiss
- Product contains menthol and camphor, drying alcohols that can cause severe lip and skin irritations and other signs of inflammation, and, with long-term use, may cause permanent damage to your skin.
- Product is not easy to use, and specifically comes with a complicated instruction of use, indications and application procedures that may be too tedious most especially if you are a busy bee.
- Consumer complaints about unnoticeable product results run aplenty on various product review sites.
- This formula contains ingredients like Hyaluronic acid and alcohol which causes dryness or itching on the skin.
Final Verdict : Wunderkiss
Wunderkiss Lip Plumping Gloss contains decent ingredients in its formula able to give your skin a moisture boost that lasts for hours. Unfortunately, use instructions are simply too messy for an easy breezy product application. This product offers 30 days return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Lip Plumpers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."