ZO Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen Plus Primer SPF 30 Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is ZO Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen Plus Primer SPF 30?
If you’ve been loving the sun too much and still haven’t heard, now is the best time for you to learn that unprotected sun exposure is the Number 1 culprit in skin aging. Unprotected sun exposure is the primary cause of skin cancer, the most common type of cancer that affects Americans, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
If these information still fail to convince you that you should use sunscreen regularly then, you will probably keep exposing yourself to UV radiation, and it’s your choice.
This multi functional sunscreen product comes with a $60 price tag for every 30 ml bottle.
ZO Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen Plus Primer SPF 30 – Does It really Work?
If you understand the importance of sun protection then, good for you! One of the sunscreen products that will be worth you time to check out is ZO Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30. It is a well-formulated broad spectrum sunscreen that simultaneously shields your skin from the surface burning UVB rays and the deep penetrating UVA rays.
Its product formulator is Dr. ZeinObagi. The brand further boasts of a ’12-hour time-release antioxidant complex’ which apparently can provide your skin cells with round-the-clock protection from free radicals and photoaging. It also provides anti-aging skincare, and serves as an outstanding makeup primer.
What Are The Ingredients In ZO Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen Plus Primer SPF 30?
ZO Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30 is made with the mineral sunscreen active ingredien, Titanium dioxide (8.2%) which has the capability to provide both UVA and UVB protection.
- Dimethicone: It provides a protective cover on skin that seals in moisture, leaving skin hydrated for longer. However, this coating property can also trap dirt, sebum and bacteria, resulting in skin irritation and clogged pores.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Pentylene Glycol: This ingredient is used in cosmetics and beauty products that is also secondarily used as a solvent and preservative. However, can cause skin irritation, dermatitis and hives from too many mast skin cells.
- Aqua: It helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
How To Apply ZO Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen Plus Primer SPF 30
- As, per the manufacturers of the product for bets results, apply ZO Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30 at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Apply generously and reapply every 2 hours or after sweating or partaking in any water sports activities.
- Use under makeup during the day.
- Incorporate well into skin and leave to dry completely before topping off with your makeup.
Benefits Of ZO Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen Plus Primer SPF 30
Contains Titanium Dioxide, a superb effective broadspectrum mineral sunscreen ingredient that is non-toxic, will not disrupt hormone-regulated body process, not irritate skin. Although, it may lead you to premature skin aging!
Disadvantages Of ZO Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen Plus Primer SPF 30
ZO Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30 is a highly effective sunscreen that did not need to come with such an expensive price tag.
Final Verdict: ZO Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen Plus Primer SPF 30
The problem with sunscreens is that they have a protective function in our skincare but these are products that can easily pollute our bodies with toxic ingredients. The real positive side to ZO Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30 is its mineral sunscreen only active sunscreen ingredient, Titanium Dioxide. However, its expensive cost may stop consumers like you to harness this product’s very good potential. Again, you’ll have to weigh out your choices.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."