Adonia LegTone Serum Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Adonia LegTone Serum?
Adonia LegTone Serum, is a cellulite cream committed to treat the root causes of your cellulites and deliver for you skin that is smoother and relieved of unightly dimples and bulges.There is no product price mentioned on its official site.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Adonia LegTone Serum?
- Adonia LegTone Serum – Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in Adonia LegTone Serum?
- How To Apply Adonia LegTone Serum
- Benefits of Adonia LegTone Serum
- Disadvantages of Adonia LegTone Serum
- Does Adonia LegTone Serum Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict : Adonia LegTone Serum
Adonia is a company with headquarters located in Arizona, USA, and with distribution channels all over US and Europe. Adonia is one of several companies to pioneer the use of plant stem cells in topically enhancing the skin’s health and appearance. Today, Adonia products enjoy limited distribution in the US and a handful of key cities overseas.
Adonia LegTone Serum– Does It Really Work?
This product is designed to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Improve the appearance of cellulites by up to 47 per cent in just 9 minutes.
- Fade cellulite appearance by up to 72 per cent in just 6 weeks of regular product application.
- Deliver plant stem cells to affected areas of your skin to revive skin health, and to facilitate skin healing, regeneration and repair.
This product’s formula has organic plant stem cells as the central focus, facilitating skin regeneration and faster renewal. It then combines other botanical ingredients to form a solution that facilitates faster skin healing and better assimilation of nutrients necessary to deliver these critical skin functions.
What are the Ingredients in Adonia LegTone Serum?
- Organic Plant Stem Cells: Capable of producing new tissue, it helps regenerate your skin to eliminate the damage and grow undamaged cells to take over.
- Organic Carrot Seed Oil: Contains significantly high levels of Vitamin A which facilitates faster skin renewal and turnover to rid upper layers of your skin from countless skin imperfections but it may cause skin irritation.
- Organic Grapefruit Oil: Relieves and calms skin irritations, it also helps revitalize your skin cells to jumpstart sluggish skin processes that are responsible for healing and rejuvenating your skin.
- Organic Lemon: Refreshes your skin, it also renders natural astringent properties to this formula, making your skin smoother and better toned, and your pores tighter.
- Organic Rosemary Verbenone: Helps speed up and enhance the efficiency of skin healing, renewal and repair.
Benefits of Adonia LegTone Serum
- This product is formulated without parabens, chemicals that result to detrimental side effects to your long-term health and well-being.
- According to some customer reviews this formula faded the appearance of stretch marks.
- This formula facilitates faster skin renewal and turnover to rid upper layers of your skin but may cause skin irritation.
Disadvantages of Adonia LegTone Serum
- This product hardly addresses the root cause of cellulites which is caused by the intermingling of trapped fat cells and the skin fibers that trap them in.
- Adonia LegTone Serum reviews posted by users indicate an almost 1:1 divide between those who liked it and those who didn’t.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Does Adonia LegTone SerumHave Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full product ingredients list, it is impossible to discern this product’s efficacy and safety.
How To Apply Adonia LegTone Serum
- Adonia LegTone Serum must be massaged into your skin vigorously following a fresh shower.
Final Verdict : Adonia LegTone Serum
Adonia LegTone Serum makes tall promises to relieve your skin of cellulites, basically but it may cause skin irritation.The problem is that it does not address the root causes of cellulites — the skin fibers that pull down on the skin surface and the fat cells that get trapped just underneath your skin. If you want immediate results that last for a long time, you should consider getting a minimally invasive procedure instead. Although maintenance of positive results, such as in the likes of this product, may be necessary after.This product offers 60 days return policy.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."