Adonia LegTone Serum Review: Does It Really Work?
Adonia LegTone Serum Introduction
Adonia LegTone Serum, US $63 for 3.0 oz., is a cellulite cream committed to treat the root causes of your cellulites and deliver for you skin that is smoother and relieved of unightly dimples and bulges.
What Does Adonia LegTone Serum Claim
This product is designed to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Improve the appearance of cellulites by up to 47 per cent in just 9 minutes
- Fade cellulite appearance by up to 72 per cent in just 6 weeks of regular product application
- Deliver plant stem cells to affected areas of your skin to revive skin health, and to facilitate skin healing, regeneration and repair
Adonia LegTone Serum Manufacturer’s Detail
Adonia is a company with headquarters located in Arizona, USA, and with distribution channels all over US and Europe. Adonia is one of several companies to pioneer the use of plant stem cells in topically enhancing the skin’s health and appearance. Today, Adonia products enjoy limited distribution in the US and a handful of key cities overseas.
Working of Adonia LegTone Serum
This product’s formula has organic plant stem cells as the central focus, facilitating skin regeneration and faster renewal. It then combines other botanical ingredients to form a solution that facilitates faster skin healing and better assimilation of nutrients necessary to deliver these critical skin functions.
Adonia LegTone Serum Ingredients
- Organic Plant Stem Cells: Capable of producing new tissue, it helps regenerate your skin to eliminate the damage and grow undamaged cells to take over
- Organic Neroli: Improves the tone and appearance of your skin
- Organic Carrot Seed Oil: Contains significantly high levels of Vitamin A which facilitates faster skin renewal and turnover to rid upper layers of your skin from countless skin imperfections
- Organic Cypress Oil: Improves skin synthesis which makes skin fibers appear more tightly knit
- Organic Ginger Oil: Enriched with high antioxidant content, it helps shield your skin from further damage
- Organic Grapefruit Oil: Relieves and calms skin irritations, it also helps revitalize your skin cells to jumpstart sluggish skin processes that are responsible for healing and rejuvenating your skin
- Organic Lemon: Refreshes your skin, it also renders natural astringent properties to this formula, making your skin smoother and better toned, and your pores tighter
- Organic Rosemary Verbenone: Helps speed up and enhance the efficiency of skin healing, renewal and repair
Adonia LegTone Serum Pros
- This product is formulated without parabens, chemicals that result to detrimental side effects to your long-term health and well-being.
- Based on a clinical study made about this product, it has been shown that the formula is capable of reducing the appearance of cellulites by as much as 47 per cent in just 9 minutes with improvements that last up to 12 full straight hours.
- In an independent study made by AMA Labs, this formula faded the appearance of stretch marks by as much as 72 per cent in just 6 weeks of regular product application.
- All Adonia products are never tested on animals, can be safely applied under your makeup, and are covered by a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee.
Adonia LegTone Serum Cons
- This product hardly addresses the root cause of cellulites which is caused by the intermingling of trapped fat cells and the skin fibers that trap them in.=
- Adonia LegTone Serum reviews posted by users indicate an almost 1:1 divide between those who liked it and those who didn’t.
Adonia LegTone Serum Side Effects
In the absence of a full product ingredients list, it is impossible to discern this product’s efficacy and safety.
Adonia LegTone Serum must be massaged into your skin vigorously following a fresh shower.
Adonia LegTone Serum makes tall promises to relieve your skin of cellulites, basically. The problem is that it does not address the root causes of cellulites — the skin fibers that pull down on the skin surface and the fat cells that get trapped just underneath your skin. If you want immediate results that last for a long time, you should consider getting a minimally invasive procedure instead. Although maintenance of positive results, such as in the likes of this product, may be necessary after.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.