Novara Cellulite And Stretch Mark Treatment Review: Is It Safe To Use?
Novara Cellulites and Stretch Mark Treatment Introduction
Novara Cellulites and Stretch Mark Treatment, US $108 for 1.4 oz., claims to be the cream that finally relieves your skin’s unsightly stretch marks and cellulites.
What Does Novara Cellulites and Stretch Mark Treatment Claim
Based on this manufacturer’s claims, this product has been designed and formulated to deliver the following improvements to your skin’s health and appearance:
Novara Cellulites and Stretch Mark Treatment Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is formulated and distributed by Chamonix Skincare Company. The company had extraordinary beginnings which, anecdotally, was said to have began when its founder, George Faltaous, a pharmacist, concocted a formula that consisted of antioxidants, collagen builders, and calendula flower extracts for the treatment of wrinkles at the request of a client. Soon after, followers grew quickly by the thousands, prompting George the quit his job and so Chamonix began.
Working of Novara Cellulites and Stretch Mark Treatment
This product works by improving your skin’s overall health, among the most critical of which are nutrient uptake and fluid drainage. Improved nutrient distribution allows for more essential nutrients to become available to fuel your skin’s various functions. On the other hand, fluid drainage prevents unwanted fats and water to be stored underneath your skin. These , in turn, cause skin dimpling that make cellulites appear more visible.
Novara Cellulites and Stretch Mark Treatment Ingredients
- Ginger Extract: Enriched with antioxidants, it protects your skin cells from further damage and deterioration which destroys your skin structure, making cellulites and stretch marks appear more visible
- Globe Daisy Extract: Enhances your skin’s elasticity, tightens your pores, and leaves your skin with a smoother, more refined complexion
- Grape Seed Extract: Has strong antioxidant properties, it is also enriched with Vitamin C and Vitamin E and therefore supports the revitalization of your skin cells as it simultaneously calms and soothes skin irritations
- Hyaluronic Acid: Enhances the condition and moisture content of your skin, making it possible to keep your skin well hydrated for hours
- L-Carnitine: An amino acid that helps facilitate and speed up fat burn, also moisturizes your skin and boosts its antioxidant content to better protect your skin from future damage and aging
- Caffeine: Improves micro circulation to enhance the distribution and absorption of nutrients and moisture, while also improving fluid drainage to relieve your skin o f its squishy texture and appeaerance
- Calendula Extract: Encourages the regeneration of newer, younger, healthier cells, it also facilitates better assimilation of proteins and collagen to improve cellular level processes necessary to facilitate repairs and regeneration functions
Novara Cellulites and Stretch Mark Treatment Pros
- This product works by improving your skin’s overall health and mechanisms.
- It contains several ingredients that support your skin’s healing, renewal and protection
Novara Cellulites and Stretch Mark Treatment Cons
- This product appears to have a severely limited distribution network, both in store and online, which makes it a rather difficult product to access.
- The manufacturer fails to publish a complete listing of all the ingredients included in this product, making it impossible to assess formula efficacy and safety.
- Novara Cellulites and Stretch Mark Treatment reviews are practically not available anywhere, making it more difficult to gauge how people who have tried this product found this formula, and their positive and negative feedbacks as well.
Novara Cellulites and Stretch Mark Treatment Side Effects
Based on the list of primary ingredients yet the lack of a full ingredients list, it is best to treat this product as potentially irritating as a precaution.
Novara Cellulites and Stretch Mark Treatment must be applied at least twice daily on areas affected by cellulites and stretch marks. Massage in product vigorously,
Novara Cellulites and Stretch Mark Treatment combines a smart blend of ingredients, all of which facilitate faster healing of both persistent skin conditions. Unfortunately, these conditions are also the hardest ones to treat, and most attempts to topically correct these have failed, where minimally invasive procedures now succeed in vanishing.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."