Pai Stretch Mark System Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Pai Stretch Mark System?
Pai Stretch Mark System is a two-part product containing an oil and a cream that is meant to help prevent stretch marks and improve the appearance of existing ones. This stretch-mark-cream is in a 200 ml. tube while the oil is in a 100ml dispenser bottle. This set is available on the manufacturer’s site for $86.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Pai Stretch Mark System?
- Pai Stretch Mark System – Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in Pai Stretch Mark System?
- Benefits of Pai Stretch Mark System
- Disadvantages of Pai Stretch Mark System
- How To Apply Pai Stretch Mark System
- Does Pai Stretch Mark System Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict : Pai Stretch Mark System
Does Pai Stretch Mark System – Does it really work?
The manufacturer claims this product is a gentle, non-greasy product that will provide 24-hour defense against stretch mark formation. The manufacturer, Pai, claims all of their products are specially formulated for those with sensitive skin. The Pai Stretch Mark System starts with the cream in the morning which promotes elasticity, and followed by the oil at night to aid in balancing softness and suppleness of the skin. Both products complement each other to achieve smoother skin that is more resistant to stretch marks. Currently, this is available on the manufacturer website to purchase, but not certain when it will be available on other online seller sites. The natural key ingredients – Pomegranate Seed Oil and Pumpkin Seed Oil – both have antioxidant properties that may assist in delivering the benefits. This product system may help in managing skin cell turnover in order to attain balanced moisture and nourishment.
What are the ingredients in Pai Stretch Mark System?
The ingredients below are the product’s key ingredients. Other ingredients can be checked on the website or product label:
- Pomegranate Seed Oil: fruit extract that protects the structure of skin cells with the power of Omega 5 and the powerful antioxidant, Punicic Acid
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Fruit extract full of fatty acids and antioxidants that help heal and soften skin to prevent stretching damage
- Vitamins C and E: essential vitamins that protect skin structure and promote elasticity
- Omega 3, 5, 6, 7, and 9: help skin bounce back into shape with no signs of damage
How To Apply Pai Stretch Mark System
Unfortunately, the company does not provide any use instructions for Pai Stretch Mark System on their website.
Benefits of Pai Stretch Mark System
- May prevent stretch marks
- Can improve the appearance of existing stretch marks
- Safe for sensitive skin and pregnant women
- Has a 90-day money-back guarantee
Disadvantages of Pai Stretch Mark System
- The manufacturer doesn’t present any clinical results or documentation to back up the company’s claims about the power of the product
- There are very few reviews on this product
- Currently not available on one popular online seller site
- A bit expensive
Does Pai Stretch Mark System have any side-effects?
The company doesn’t list any side effects for this product, and the product is tailored to be safe for sensitive skin.
Final Verdict : Pai Stretch Mark System
Pai Stretch Mark System is a two-part product that utilizes safe, natural ingredients rich in omegas and antioxidants to keep skin soft, strong, and elastic too prevent stretching damage during pregnancy. Though the ingredients are all known to be safe and have the potential to deliver the desired results, the company doesn’t actually provide any study results proving the product works on the level they promise. It’s hard to judge effectiveness as ingredient amounts are not listed to show strength levels and there are very few customer reviews of the product available online. You can purchase this product directly from the manufacturer, who provides a 90-day money-back guarantee.
There are many stretch mark prevention products on the market, so consider your options before purchasing.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."