Anastasia Lip Primer Review 2018: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Anastasia Lip Primer?
Anastasia Lip Primer is a lip treatment formula that nourishes your lips to prepare it to blend better with your cosmetics. Touted by some as the best lip primer, it delivers a considerable volume of moisture that softens, smoothens and plumps your lips. Although it is expected to work best with the full range of Anastasia lip palette, this primer can also be expected to work out the same gorgeous texture that preps it to receive just about any other brand’s lip color.
Anastasia Lip Primer – Does it Really Work?
Anastasia Lip Primer combines a powerful blend of emollients, both natural and synthetically synthesized alike, to help bring your skin to its best condition. Reviews from actual users indicate praises for its ability to make colors more profoundly defined with a staying power that makes your cosmetics persist and stay on with minimal effort and care. Underneath, this primer keeps giving by continuously delivering nourishment that keep your lips from becoming dry and dehydrated.
What Are The Ingredients In Anastasia Lip Primer
Anastasia Lip Primer has the following ingredients:
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A Vitamin E derivative, this ingredient delivers moisture that acts on the deeper layers of your skin. On the surface, it assists your skin’s natural mechanisms for strengthening and renewing your skin’s moisture barrier to help minimize transepidermal water loss.
- Silica: This mineral is responsible for giving your lips an ideal texture that support your lipstick or lip tint in clinging more tightly. As such, bleeding, smudging and slipping off are prevented.
- Isotridecyl Isononanoate: This renders Anastasia Lip Primer its emollient properties which adds even more moisture to relieve dryness and keep your lips well-hydrated for hours following product application. It conditions your lips to give it a silkier, smoother texture that improves application and blending.
- Octyldodecanol: Another moisture-enhancing ingredient infused in this lip primer, it causes your lips to appear fuller and feel softer. It also acts as the primary solvent in this formula which is responsible for preventing the ingredients from separating as well as in transporting these deep into your skin.
- Ethylhexylglycerin: It acts as a lip conditioner. This is also added as a preservative to help protect the integrity of this lip primer’s contents.
How to apply Anastasia Lip Primer
Apply this product over freshly cleansed lips. Pat dry, apply to your full lip surface, smoothen out and allow the product to become fully absorbed before layering with your lip color.
Benefits of Anastasia Lip Primer
- This product allows your lip color cosmetics to blend in better.
- It permits lip color products to stay on longer.
- Anastasia Lip Primer Reviews indicate that this lip primer leaves a nourishing feeling.
- It is easy to use and sits well under any type of lip finish and color.
- The company that makes it has received a cruelty-free certification.
Disadvantages of Anastasia Lip Primer
- This product contains a low concentration and limited variety of antioxidants.
- Reviews posted by users tell about how this product unsatisfactorily
- It costs relatively more than other lip primers from non-luxury and drugstore brands.
- Function is so basic that not even a touch of color is included, obliging you to layer
- Some users may find this too greasy and, as such, cause pigments to slide off of your lips.
Does Anastasia Lip Primer Have Any Side-Effects?
Side effects of Anastasia Lip Primer include possible skin irritation and allergic reaction due to several potentially sensitizing ingredients in the formula.
Is it worth buying Anastasia Lip Primer?
Reviews thoroughly explain how Anastasia Lip Primer may help enhance your lip cosmetics, primarily by improving application, blending and staying power. Other reviews, however, claim that this lip primer is unable to deliver on these claims.
Frequently Asked Questions About Anastasia Lip Primer:
What is the Price of Anastasia Lip Primer?
Anastasia Lip Primer is sold for $16 per 0.16 oz. tube.
Who Should Use Anastasia Lip Primer?
This primer is ideal for use of people who like wearing lip color.
Can I use the Anastasia Lip Primer with makeup?
Yes, this product has been intentionally formulated to sit well under your lip cosmetics.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion: