What Is Bio-Suisse Lip Plumper?
For almost 20 years Luzern has been transforming the world of beauty for the better.
In 1999 we launched our first three products in the spa. The launch was small but it reflected Luzern’s core values and the belief that quality, innovation, and integrity would be at the heart of our brand and that luxury skincare could deliver both significant purity and significant results.
Bio-Suisse Lip Enhancing Treatment provides a modern take on the lip enhancer that goes beyond just giving you a fuller, sexier pout.
Pros and Cons of Bio-Suisse Lip Plumper
- Benefit:Lip Enhancing Treatment
- Ingredients:Fatty Acids, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil
- Weight:0.33 Fl. Oz.
- This product is formulated with highly moisturizing ingredients that can plump your pout and firm up the skin around your mouth, albeit only temporarily.
- Crafted in small batches, at low temperatures for maximum ingredient potency.
- Any potential anti-aging benefit that can be derived from this product does not build up and are likely temporary, lasting for only a few hours tops.
- This product appears to have very limited online distribution and may not be easily accessible from your favorite beauty bars.
- Bio Suisse lip plumper reviews are practically absent and therefore not a viable reference for you to use to check if this product may be worth your dollar.
- Allergic Reaction.
- comedogenic skin issues.
- Skin rashes.
Bio-Suisse Lip Plumper – Does It Really Work?
From the beginning, we have been driven to develop products that make people feel beautiful, and that don’t harm them or the earth.
We are truly grateful for the years of dedication and support from our spa partners and loyal brand followers. They have been the greatest inspiration in our quest to develop the world’s purest, safest, and most luxurious skincare.
As, per the manufacturer, it‘s more specifically, this product commits to perform the following to benefit your skin:
- Significantly boost your skin’s moisture levels which plumps up your skin as it is filled with high volumes of moisture.
- Treats skin around your lips to help fade fine lines and wrinkles in this area.
- Improve skin elasticity and firmness with consistently high hydration levels.
This product is manufactured by Luzern Laboratories, founded in 1996, is committed to delivering products with clean and safe formulas that won’t ever have to make you choose between beauty or your health.
What are the Ingredients in Bio-Suisse Lip Plumper?
Fatty Acids: Have an instant and long-term soothing and calming effect on your skin, relieving it of itchiness, redness, blotchiness, and other signs of skin irritations that give you a more even-toned complexion.
Shea Butter: This is for soothing, nourishing, and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
Jojoba Oil: This ingredient acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing irritated skin. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
Sweet Almond Oil: Provide your skin a comforting feel on the surface and deeply nourish as these ingredients seep into your skin. But the use of Sweet almond oil can make skin comedogenic.
Alternatives to Bio-Suisse Lip Plumper:
How To Apply Bio-Suisse Lip Plumper?
- As, per the mnaufcaturer of the product firstly,Use Bio-Suisse Lip Enhancing Treatment as often as you deem necessary throughout the day and night.
- During the day, feel free to wear this product under your lip balm or lipstick to enhance your lip contour.
- For best results,exfoliate your lips regularly.
Does Bio-Suisse Lip Plumper Have Any Side Effects?
Also excess use of jojoba oil can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions
You May Also Like – Lip Care: Best Treatment To Stave Off Dryness
Final Verdict: Bio-Suisse Lip Enhancing Treatment
Bio-Suisse Lip Enhancing Treatment may be more moisturizing than your regular lip balm.
Still, we guarantee you that you can find one that’s just as plumping and moisturizing with about a fourth of the price tag.
Besides, whatever extra treatment benefit you can derive from this product does not last beyond a few hours.
As lip plumpers grow in popularity, so does the variety of lip plumpers that can be found both online and in stores today. However, some of these products are not as effective as others, and issues such as this must be considered prior to purchasing a lip plumper. The following products are listed on their ability to create fuller lips instantly while also ensuring that these instant results last for a long time. The quality of the ingredients in each lip plumper is also considered, as well as the product's ability to diminish the depth and overall appearance of fine lines both on and around the lips.
Below you'll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion:
The Beauty Insiders takes every opportunity to use high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed studies, to support the facts within our articles. Read our editorial guidelines to learn more about how we keep our content accurate, reliable, and trustworthy. Kiefer D, Pantuso T. Omega-3 fatty acids: An update emphasizing clinical use. Agro Food Ind Hi-Tech. 2012;23(4):10-13.
 Nisbet SJ. Skin acceptability of a cosmetic moisturizer formulation in female subjects with sensitive skin. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2018;11:213-217. Published 2018 Apr 30. doi:10.2147/CCID.S157297
 Lin TK, Zhong L, Santiago JL. Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;19(1):70. Published 2017 Dec 27. doi:10.3390/ijms19010070
 Ahmad Z. The uses and properties of almond oil. Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2010 Feb;16(1):10-2. DOI: 10.1016/j.ctcp.2009.06.015. Epub 2009 Jul 15. PMID: 20129403.