Bio-Suisse Lip Enhancing Treatment Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Bio-Suisse Lip Plumper?
For almost 20 years Luzern has been transforming the world of beauty for the better. In 1999 we launched our first three products in spa. The launch was small but it reflected Luzern’s core values and the belief that quality, innovation, and integrity would be at the heart of our brand and that luxury skin care could deliver both significant purity and significant results.
Bio-Suisse Lip Enhancing Treatment, US $45 for 0.33 fl. oz., provides a modern take on the lip enhancer that goes beyond just giving you a fuller, sexier pout.
Bio-Suisse Lip Plumper – Does It Really Work?
From the beginning we have been driven to develop products that make people feel beautiful, and that don’t harm them, or the earth. We are truly grateful for the years of dedication and support from our spa partners and loyal brand followers. They have been our greatest inspiration in our quest to develop the worlds purest, safest and most luxurious skin care.
As, per the Manufacturer it ‘s more specifically, this product commits to perform the following to benefit your skin:
- Significantly boost your skin’s moisture levels which plumps up your skin as it is filled with high volumes of moisture.
- Treats skin around your lips to help fade fine lines and wrinkles in these area.
- Improve skin elasticity and firmness with consistently high hydration levels.
This product is manufactured by Luzern Laboratories, founded in 1996, is committed to deliver products with clean and safe formulas that won’t ever have to make you choose between beauty or your health.
What are the Ingredients in Bio-Suisse Lip Plumper?
- Fatty acids: Have instant and long-term soothing and calming effect on your skin, relieving it of itchiness, redness, blotchiness, and other signs of skin irritations that gives you a more even toned complexion.
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Jojoba Oil: This ingredient acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Provide your skin a comforting feel on the surface and deeply nourish as these ingredients seep into your skin. But use of Sweet almond oil can make skin comedogenic.
How To Apply: Bio-Suisse Lip Plumper
- As, per the mnaufcaturer of the product firstly,Use Bio-Suisse Lip Enhancing Treatment as often as you deem necessary throughout the day and night.
- During the day, feel free to wear this product under your lip balm or lipstick to enhance your lip contour.
- For best results,exfoliate your lips regularly.
Benefits of Bio-Suisse Lip Plumper
- This product is formulated with highly moisturizing ingredients that can plump your pout and firm up the skin around your mouth, albeit only temporarily.
- Crafted in small batches, at low temperatures for maximum ingredient potency.
Disadvantages of Bio-Suisse Lip Plumper
- Any potential anti-aging benefit that can be derived from this product does not build up and are likely temporary, lasting for only a few hours tops.
- This product appears to have very limited online distribution and may not be easily accessible from your favorite beauty bars.
- Bio Suisse lip plumper reviews are practically absent and therefore not a viable reference for you to use to check if this product may be worth your dollar.
- Allergic Reaction.
- comedogenic skin issues.
- Skin rashes.
Does Bio-Suisse Lip Plumper have any side effects?
Also excess use of jojoba oilcan cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions
Final Verdict: Bio-Suisse Lip Enhancing Treatment
Bio-Suisse Lip Enhancing Treatment may be more moisturizing than your regular lip balm. Still, we guarantee you that you can find one that’s just as plumping and moisturizing with about a fourth of the price tag. Besides, whatever extra treatment benefit you can derive from this product does not last beyond a few hours.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion: