What Is Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment?
Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment instantly melts on your lips on product contact. This product has been specially formulated to deliver the following beauty and health benefits to your gorgeous pout:
- Provide your lips with broad spectrum SPF 25 sun protection to keep it untouched by the sun’s damaging UVA and UVB rays
- Deliver a significant moisture boost that extremely and supremely plumps your lips
- Support round-the-clock lip hydration that lasts for up to 12 hours
- Soothe and heal damages that suffer the appearance and feel of your lips
This product has been formulated by Kiehl’s, a brand borne of an apothecary that has been in operation in New York since 1851, first making its mark with “Love Oil” and now serving the world with the finest that nature has to offer for the benefit of the human skin.
Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment Pros and Cons
- Benefit:Hydrating, Smoothening, Lips feel And Look Softer And Moisturized
- Ingredients:Coconut Oil, Lemon Butter, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol, Octinoxate
- Weight:0.14 fl oz (4 g)
- This formula leaves a buttery feel that quickly melts and blends into your lips and a delicious smell and taste that makes this product so irresistibly wonderful for your lips.
- The product comes with a high performing sun protection complex that helps your lips become repaired and renewed as it is well-protected from further damage.
- A Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment review praises the wonderful texture of this product which is moisturizing but, not greasy like a petroleum jelly-based lip balm would be.
- This product contains synthetic dyes that people who have reactive skin may want to stay away from to avoid irritations and possible swelling.
- A Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment review will provide little help in making a purchase decision due to the limited number of user reviews about this product.
- This product is formulated with chemical sunscreen agents who have been associated with several health hazards, including increased risk for developing breast cancer.
- The manufacturer does not provide any clinical study to support claims made about this product.
What Are The Ingredients In Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment?
Avobenzone (3.0%), Octinoxate (6.0%), and Octocrylene (6%): Chemical sunscreen ingredients that protect your lips from damage. However, there are various health hazards associated with these ingredients, particularly concerning their ability to mimic estrogen in the body 
Coconut Oil: Rich in healthy fats that heal and treat the skin, and soothes it from irritation .
Lemon Butter: Known for its deeply nourishing properties that help restore optimal skin moisture and overall health.
Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter: Improves the damage recovery period that your lips need to heal from damage with its rich fatty acid content .
Tocopherol: Also Vitamin E, enhances your skin’s natural healing mechanism while also simultaneously providing protective antioxidant protection. However, the manufacturer fails to detail the concentration levels of this ingredient, as with other components of product formulation.
How To Apply Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment?
Use Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment throughout the day, even at night, and feel free to keep reapplying this product as frequently as you require or, when you just feel like it.
Que: Is Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment more expensive?
Ans: Yes, it is considerably more expensive than ordinary lip balm.
Que: Where can I buy this product?
Ans: Visit the company’s website or online stores and place your order.
Final Verdict: Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment
Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment gives you a natural-looking tint that gorgeously comes with the highly nourishing lip formula. One-piece, however, would have given you an entire year’s supply of lip balm if it were another product. If it’s too hard for you to resist, you might want to consider getting the Butterstick Lip Treatment Duo, US $39, which comes with the Untinted and Simply Rose varieties. Purchasing this package will help fund breast cancer prevention programs.