Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm Review 2018: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm?
Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm is a pigmented lip treatment that provides added nourishment to soften your lips, plus sunscreen to guard your skin against damage caused by UV. Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm reviews also stress the powerful blend of antioxidants found in this product.
Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm – Does it Really Work?
Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm works by delivering a rich volume of moisture that restores the ideal moisture levels of your lips. Reviews also stress the importance of the enhancement of protection it brings in the form of sunscreen as well as antioxidants.
What Are The Ingredients In Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm
Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm ingredients include:
- Avobenzone (1.9%), Octinoxate (7.1%), Octisalate (4.9%): Chemical sunscreen actives that shield your lips from burning as well as irreversible signs of damage and aging caused by UVA and UVB. These ingredients neutralize UV and transform harmful rays into non-harmful forms like heat to prevent sun damage.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: It provides deep-penetrating moisture that easily penetrates your skin layers. It also supports faster skin healing and damage recovery.
- Beeswax: It supports the restoration of the skin’s ideal moisture content. It helps create a thin coat on the surface that traps moisture in and prevents it from escaping to the surface.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter: It contains essential fatty acids, Vitamin E and Vitamin A that work together to help replenish some of the nutrients skin on your lips need to become rejuvenated and to maintain its softness. These ingredients plump your lips and aid in protection as well as renewal.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil: Its essential fatty acids and Vitamin E components support faster rejuvenation and renewal. It also keeps your lips moist and supple.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil: Loaded with powerful antioxidants, it provides protection from environmental elements, with high potential for guarding against sun damage. This ingredient adds even more moisture to rehydrate your lips.
How to apply Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm
To use this product, apply generously and reapply frequently throughout the day. Always begin by cleansing your lips first.
Benefits of Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm
- This lip product is inexpensive and only costs about the same as popular drugstore brands.
- Reviews indicate that several users are satisfied with the moisturizing feeling it leaves the lips.
- It contains a wide variety of powerful antioxidants that amplify protection against UV and other environmental stressors.
- It contains sunscreen with SPF 15.
- Tint comes in five shades: Bonfire (tan), Pinkini (blush pink), Sand Bar (terra cotta), Sunset Cove (old rose), and Nude Beach (nude brown).
Disadvantages of Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm
- This product only comes with SPF 15 when the SPF recommended by experts is SPF 30.
- Reviews indicate that different people derive different results from using this lip balm.
- Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm reviews are rare and provide limited firsthand information about actual product performance.
- There is little information known about the manufacturer.
- Product has limited distribution and is not easily accessible even online.
Does Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm Have Any Side-Effects?
Side effects of Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm are:
- Chemical sunscreen actives have been linked to organ disorders and dysfunctions because these chemicals can mimic estrogen which regulates vital organs in the body
- Some natural ingredients may cause irritation depending on the user’s tolerance
Is it worth buying Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm?
Reviews indicate that this lip balm is good for any skin type. However, it may not be advisable for use on sensitive skin. You must also consider the potential side effects of chemical sunscreens added to this Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm:
What is the Price of Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm?
Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm is sold for $5.99 for a 0.15 oz. stick.
Where to buy Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm?
It is available online via select and limited online retailer websites.
Can I use the Sun Bum Tinted Lip Balm with makeup?
Yes, easily and safely layer with your lip color or, use it on its own.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Lip Plumpers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."