Anti-Aging Bella Gold Serum Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Anti-Aging Bella Gold Serum Description
Bella Gold Serum, also known as Belladerm Anti-Aging Cream is an anti-aging product. Its manufacturer states it helps reduce wrinkles, remove dark spots, fine lines and creases on skin. It purports to be an emulsion rather than a cream, and thus focuses on removing wrinkles and fine lines. The manufacturer offers a free trial and states that results will be visible within 4-6 weeks of use as long as the product is used as directed.
Anti-Aging Bella Gold Serum Ingredients
The Company lists the following ingredients in its formula:
- Lavender Extract: Derived from the lavender plant, it is commonly used in cosmetic and pharmaceutical products as a fragrance.
- Diamond Powder: In cosmetics, diamond powder is used to exfoliate
- Hydrolyzed Whole Wheat Protein: In skin care, this ingredient is known to decrease the size of pores.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: A derivative of natural soy.
- Xanthan Gum: Commonly used as a stabilizer in cosmetic products.
- Acetyl-hexapeptide 8: Also known as argireline. It works to reduce the appearance of wrinkles resulting from repetitive facial motions.
Anti-Aging Bella Gold Serum Directions
Wash your face with your regular cleanser and then gently massage a peanut-sized amount of Bella Gold Serum on your face. The manufacturer states that results will be visible within 4-6 weeks if the product is used twice daily.
Anti-Aging Bella Gold Serum Advantages
- The product is fairly easy to use and carries many ingredients that are known to be good for the skin. It also helps users of the product expensive cosmetic procedures.
- Bella Gold Serum also offers trials so the customer can see if this will work for them.
- Bella Gold Serum has also received much positive publicity for the results it has given its customers, including endorsements from TV personalities.
- All or most of the listed ingredients seem to be natural and non-toxic.
- The formula states that Bella Gold Serum penetrates the skin deeply to reap the benefits of the serum.
Anti-Aging Bella Gold Serum Disadvantages
- The manufacturer of the product does not list amounts of ingredients and does not state if there are inactive ingredients or side effects.
- There are also no scientific sources cited to support claims made about how this product works. Furthermore, the price of the product is not listed on the manufacturer’s site.
- Though trials are available, there is also no mention of a money-back guarantee from the manufacturer. This means customers must discuss this option with individual or online retailers.
Bella Gold Serum is a reputable anti-aging serum that has a large following. Although Bella Gold Serum is a popular product with consumers, it does not list amounts of ingredients to keep the formula confidential. The product offers a free trial, which is helpful for customers who are interested in seeing how their skin will react to this product. The diamond powder included in the ingredients is a well-known exfoliator, but also contributes to its high cost. Many of the ingredients found in Bella Gold Serum are included in other products that work well and offer more information to consumers about cost.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."