Anti-Aging Erasa XEP-30 Review: Does it Deliver Results?
Anti-Aging Erasa XEP-30 Product Introduction
Erasa XEP is an award-winning anti-aging cream that was created to reduce signs of aging, fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet with visible results as soon as 2 weeks after consistent application. The formula contains neuropeptides to help fight signs of aging, but the average cost of the cream is $160. The manufacturer offers a 30 day money back guarantee. It comes in bottles of 1.7 fluid ounces and lasts between 8-10 weeks if used as directed.
Anti-Aging Erasa XEP-30 Product Ingredients
- XEP 30™: A proprietary neuropeptide derived from the toxin of snails. This peptide is known for its myorelaxant properties.
- Cyclopentasiloxane: Lubricant, conditioner, solvent.
- Polysilicone-11: A polymer and film-forming agent.
- Dimethyl Isosorbide: A solvent that helps other ingredients absorb better into the skin.
- Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer: A polymer that makes creams silkier.
- Polyethylene: Plastic.
- Dimethicone: Silicone-based lubricant.
- Pentylene Glycol: Humectant, solvent, and preservative.
- Squalane: Shark liver oil.
- Amodimethicone: Conditioner.
- Steareth-21: Emulsifier.
- Mica: Naturally occurring mineral.
- Creatine: Naturally made by the body for energy.
- Niacinamide: Water-soluble part of the vitamin B group.
- Whey Protein: Protein from whey, the byproduct of cheese.
- Polysorbate 20: Emulsifier and fragrant.
- Butylene Glycol: Conditioner and product thinner.
- Glycerin: Humectant.
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose: Lubricant.
- Mu-ConotoxinCniiic: Cone snail venom.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: Peptide common in anti-aging products.
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-52: Peptide used to stimulate collagen production.
- Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-18: Peptide used to encourage skin firmness.
- Algae Extract: Natural conditioner.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Derivative of hyaluronic acid.
- Glabridin: isoflavonoid from the licorice plant.
- Sucrose: Table sugar, used as a conditioner.
- Glycine: Amino acid.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract: Cleaning agent.
- AlbiziaJulibrissin Bark Extract: Fragrant.
- Caffeine: Used for its antioxidant benefits.
- Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract: Indian frankincense.
- Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract: Skin conditioning antioxidant.
- N-Acetyl -D-Glucosamine: Component of hyaluronic acid.
- Betula Alba Bark Extract: Used to purify the skin.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: Used to heal wounds.
- Oleic Acid: Moisturizer and emulsifier.
- Laureth-12: Solubilizer.
- Sodium Acrylate/Sodium AcryloyldimethylTaurate Copolymer: stabilizer.
- VP/VA Copolymer: Silicone-based polymer.
- Isohexadecane: Emollient.
- Darutoside: Emollient.
- Lactic Acid: Alpha hydroxy acid that helps reduce signs of aging.
- Glycolic Acid: Alpha hydroxy acid.
- Polyvinyl Alcohol: Thickener.
- Dimethylacrylamide/Acrylic Acid/Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer: Thickener.
- Carbomer: Gel.
- Dextran: Skin conditioner.
- Polysorbate 80: Emulsifier.
- Potassium Hydroxide: pH adjuster.
- Sodium Benzoate: Preservative.
- Ethylhexylglycerin: Skin conditioner.
- Caprylyl Glycol: Skin conditioner.
- Phenoxyethanol: Preservative.
- Hexylene Glycol: Solvent
- Red No. 4, CI 77891: Coloring agent
Apply the cream twice daily after finishing with your regular skincare regimen. It can be used on the neck.
- The cream comes with clear directions and uses a proprietary blend that is known to have gotten positive results.
- The cream is easy to incorporate into one’s daily skincare regimen.
- The product comes with a 30-day money back guarantee as long as the product is returned in the original packaging.
- The list of ingredients is very long, and could cause problems for people with sensitive skin.
- The cream costs $160 in most retailers.
Erasa XEP 30 has been hailed by leading cosmetics reviewers. It also has a 30 day money back guarantee. However, its list of ingredients is quite long and could pose problems for people with skin sensitivities. Other products on the market deliver favorable results at a lower cost and with less ingredients.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.