Anti-Aging Erasa XEP-30 Review: Does it Deliver Results?
Anti-Aging Erasa XEP-30 Overview:
Erasa XEP is an award-winning anti-aging cream that was created to reduce signs of aging, fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet with visible results as soon as 2 weeks after consistent application. The formula contains neuropeptides to help fight signs of aging, but the average cost of the cream is $160. It comes in bottles of 1.7 fluid ounces and lasts between 8-10 weeks if used as directed.
Anti-Aging Erasa XEP-30 Product Ingredients
- XEP 30™: A proprietary neuropeptide derived from the toxin of snails. This peptide is known for its myorelaxant properties.
- Cyclopentasiloxane: Lubricant, conditioner, solvent.
- Butylene Glycol: beneficial ingredients to penetrate the skin, with the remainder sitting on the skin surface and doing little good for skin health. By increasing skin penetration, butylene glycol can boost the overall effectiveness of the product. But one of the likeliest side effects from this chemical is the potential for skin irritation.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin
How To Apply: Anti-Aging Erasa XEP-30
- Apply the cream twice daily after finishing with your regular skincare regimen.
- It can be used on the neck.
- The cream comes with clear directions and uses a proprietary blend that is known to have gotten positive results.
- The cream is easy to incorporate into one’s daily skincare regimen.
- The list of ingredients is very long, and could cause problems for people with sensitive skin.
- The cream costs $160 in most retailers.
- Skin Irritation.
- Not Suitable for Sensitive Skin.
Erasa XEP 30 has been hailed by leading cosmetics reviewers. It also has a 30 day money back guarantee. However, its list of ingredients is quite long and could pose problems for people with skin sensitivities. Other products on the market deliver favorable results at a lower cost and with less ingredients.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.