Dermalactives Age Defying Cream Review: Does It Really Work?
Dermalactives Age Defying Cream Description
Dermalactives Age-Defying Cream is one of Dermalactives’ many anti-aging skincare products. It is meant to rid your skin of fine lines and wrinkles and give your skin a natural glow. It is meant to be used as the third step in the company’s age-defying line, after the face mask and the serum.The manufacturer, Dermalactives, specializes in anti-aging skincare products and claims that their products go deeper into the skin than similar products because of a special polymer in their formula. You can only buy the Age-Defying Cream through Dermalactives’ official site, where it costs $990, and select kiosks.
Dermalactives Age Defying Cream Ingredients
- Demineralized Water
- Isohexadecane: a hydrocarbon found in petroleum
- SimmondsiaChinensis Seed Oil: oil from the jojoba nut
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: dispersing agent made from coconut oil and glycerin
- Glycerin: a compound that attracts moisture to the skin
- Laminaria Hyperborea Extract: Seaweed
- CetearylIsononanoate, Ceteareth-20 and Cetearyl Alcohol: surfactants
- Glyceryl Stearate, Cateareth-12 and Catyl Palmitate: surfactants
- Sodium Polyacrylate: salt of polyacrylic acid, absorbs water
- EthylhexylMethoxycinnamate: sunblock
- Isopropyl Myristate: synthetic oil used as thickening agent and lubricant
- Soybean Oil
- Linoleic Acid: Omega-6 fatty acid
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E
- Retinyl Palmitate: Vitamin A
- Panthenol: a provitamin of B5
- HippophaeRhamnoides Fruit Oil: oil from the fruit of a shrub
- Dead Sea Salt
- Phenethyl Alcohol: organic liquid compound with a floral scent
- Phenoxyethanol: preservative
- Chlorphenesin: muscle relaxant
- Caprylyl Glycol: preservative
- Disodium EDTA: preservative
Dermalactives Age Defying Cream Directions
Dermalactives Age-Defying Cream should be used every morning. Dermalactives recommends that you apply it after using their Age-Defying Thermal Heating Mask and their Age-Defying Serum. However, if you don’t have either of those products, simply apply the cream after washing your face. The Age-Defying Cream should be rubbed not only on your face, but your neck as well.
Dermalactives Age Defying Cream Advantages
- Dermalactives is very forthcoming with their ingredient list.
- The cream is meant to soften, enliven, and lift your skin as well as getting rid of wrinkles and lines.
- No side effects have been documented.
Dermalactives Age Defying Cream Disadvantages
- Dermalactives doesn’t readily supply documentation, such as studies, to support their claims that their product reaches deeper into the skin than most.
- You can only buy the product from the official Dermalactives website/store.
Dermalactives Age Defying Cream Conclusion
Dermalactives Age-Defying Cream has an official website that provides the ingredient list and some satisfied customer reviews. The cream is easy to use and works to lift, revitalize, and soften skin as well as fixing fine lines and wrinkles on the face. However, the site contains no studies or documentation to prove that it actually does everything the manufacturer claims.
The Age-Defying Cream can only be bought from the Dermalactives website and select kiosks, and at $990, it is quite expensive.
There are many anti-aging creams available on the market, so be sure to consider all of your options before making any purchase.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.