Dermalactives Age Defying Serum:Does this product really work? Is this anti-wrinkle serum safe & effective?Check detailed review, benefits, side-effects and more.
What is Dermalactives?
Dermalactives Age Defying Serum, US $1,200 for every 30 ml bottle, is an anti-aging serum product that delivers a concentrated treatment solution that intensively moisturizes your skin and lifts it to give you a more youthful appearance.
Table of Contents [Show]
This product is brought to you by Dermalactives, a skin care company that claims to have formulated and patented a polymer complex that causes the speed of collagen and elastin production to increase considerably. However it may leads to redness or warm feeling on skin.
Dermalactives – Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Significantly boost your skin’s moisture content.
- Help restore your skin’s optimal hydration functions to keep your skin from drying out.
- Enhance your skin’s elasticity and improve collagen production.
- Correct damages caused by free radicals, UV, and other environmental stressors.
- With regular product use, your skin appears more youthful and radiant, with less noticeable wrinkles and age spots.
What are the Ingredients in Dermalactives?
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient that delivers a significant amount of moisture to your skin and helps restore optimal hydration functions sooner.
- Jojoba Oil: It closely resembles your skin and, thus, instantly moisturizes your skin and, its immediate assimilation into cellular processes aids in the delivery of critical functions necessary to renew your skin.
- Avocado Extract: It contains rich amounts of Omega fatty acids that soothe dry skin and calm skin irritations caused by chronic dryness, while enhancing skin healing and rejuvenation.
- Allantoin: It helps condition your skin more intensively, and its natural antibacterial properties also help promote clearer and blemish-free skin.
- Vitamins: Replenish the lost nutrients in your skin that are necessary to help bounce back your skin to its optimal level of health and youthful appearance.However it may leads to redness or warm feeling on skin.
How To Apply Dermalactives
- Dermalactives Age Defying Serum is recommended for use as part of your morning and evening skin care regimens.
- For best results, always cleanse your skin thorougly and tone before applying this product.
Benefits of Dermalactives
- Dermalactives Age Defying Serum has been designed and formulated to help you address multiple skin issues that come with aging and mature skin but it may cause warm feeling on skin.
- This product’s full details are disclosed on the official brand website.
- User and product reviews indicate that this product does not redound to any adverse side effects.
Disadvantages of Dermalactives
- The formula is rather too common, not even containing a proprietary complex, to merit a significantly more expensive price tag compared to even the most expensive branded serums in the market.
- This product appears to have a limited availability, and probably is available for purchase only via the brand’s official website only.
- Dermalactives Age Defying Serum reviews are extremely rare, and collectively provide very limited additional firsthand information about how this product performs.
- It may cause redness,itching or warm feeling on skin.
Does Dermalactives Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Dermalactives Age Defying Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for the development of irreversible skin damages due to chlorphenesin and triethanolamine.
Final Verdict : Dermalactives
Dermalactives Age Defying Serum is available for your skin’s satisfaction at a whopping price that, sadly, gives you, more or less, the same lineup of ingredients you will find in a serum that costs US $50 or less. Although the formula gives you the basics, the price calls for clinical study results to make sure you are getting what you’re paying for. Also This product cause allergic reactions sometimes like itching or redness.This product does not offer return policy.