What is Alastin Restorative Skin Complex?
As per the manufacturer details, Alastin Skincare Restorative Skin Complex is an anti-aging serum that uses emollients and antioxidants to repair and rejuvenate skin for a more youthful appearance. It is sold through the manufacturer for $195.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Alastin Restorative Skin Complex?
- Alastin Restorative Skin Complex– Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in Alastin Restorative Skin Complex?
- Benefits of Alastin Restorative Skin Complex
- Disadvantages of Alastin Restorative Skin Complex
- Does Alastin Restorative Skin Complexr Have Any Side Effects?
- How To Apply Alastin Restorative Skin Complex
- Final Verdict: Alastin Restorative Skin Complex
The manufacturer claims that this product will restore elastin and collagen to the skin to firm it naturally, that it will even out your skin tone, and that it will reduce wrinkles but it may cause redness on applied area of skin.
The manufacturer, Alastin Skincare, is a California-based company that offers a number of anti-aging products in their Restore and Renew line, but this is the flagship product. Alastin Skincare products are developed around their TriHex Technology. This technology uses a collection of ingredients to remove old and damaged proteins from the skin’s extracellular matrix and thus strengthen the cells of the dermis.
Alastin Restorative Skin Complex– Does It Really Work?
Alastin Skincare uses peptides in the TriHex Technology to boost collagen and elastic growth. Emollients in the formula provide moisture that fills in fine lines, smooths wrinkles, and plumps up thinning skin. Lastly, antioxidants protect skin from future damage.
What are the Ingredients in Alastin Restorative Skin Complex?
Please note that the list below is the key ingredients. The official list isn’t available on the site.
- TriHex Technology: This is a confidential, patented formula, so the only ingredients in it divulged are unnamed peptides and emollients.
- Phosphatidyl Serine: Amino acid derivative that smooths wrinkles and moisturizes skin.
- Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5: Amino acid chain that helps boost collagen production.
- L-Ornithine/Phospholipids/Glycolipids: Amino acid emollient that holds in moisture to plump and lift skin.
- Niacinamide: It contains Vitamin B3 to nourishes skin but it can causes itching or redness on skin.
Benefits of Alastin Restorative Skin Complex
- Reduce visibility of wrinkles
- Firm and lift skin but may cause redness on skin.
- Moisturize skin and even skin tone
Disadvantages of Alastin Restorative Skin Complex
- Company does not divulge any study results that back their claims about product’s effectiveness
- This product is extremely expensive compared to similar products
- The money-back guarantee doesn’t include shipping and there is a 25% restocking fee.
Does Alastin Restorative Skin Complexr Have Any Side Effects?
The manufacturer does not list any side effects for this product.
How To Apply Alastin Restorative Skin Complex
- Massage two pumps of Alastin Skincare Restorative Skin Complex into your face and neck in the morning and at night.
- Do not get in eyes.
Final Verdict: Alastin Restorative Skin Complex
Alastin Skincare contains a high number of proven ingredients that will, at least temporarily, lift the skin and smooth out wrinkles. With peptide ingredients and antioxidants, there can potentially be positive long-term effects thanks to enhanced collagen production and free radical protection.
However, the company doesn’t list the results of any clinical studies that prove this product does what they say it will. Still, based on the reviews on the company website, many customers seem satisfied with the product, but the legitimacy of reviews on a manufacturer’s site are hard to judge because there is no purchase verification. There are many anti-aging serums on the market, so consider your options before purchasing.This product do not offer money back guarantee.