What Is Kollagen Intensiv?
If you don’t have a skin regimen, your age will show in your facial skin. Wrinkles, crow’s feet, eye bags, and fine lines will appear and it will be hard to get rid of them. Before these things appear, follow a preventative skin regimen.
As per the claims made by the manufacturer, Kollagen Intensive anti-aging cream is an anti-wrinkle cream that will reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the face. It can also help in preventing the formation of wrinkles.
Kollagen Intensiv Pros and Cons
- Skin Type:All Skin Type
- Benefit:Moisturize And Hydrate The Skin, Help Repair Damage Including Age Spots And Sun Damage
- Ingredients:Vitamin C, Shea Butter, Syn-Coll, Retinol
- Weight:4 fl oz/118 ml
- Kollagen Intensive anti-aging cream helps soften and condition your skin. By simply using it after your cleanser, you can be assured that the dead skin cells accumulating in your skin will be eliminated.
- Kollagen Intensiv improves the elasticity of the skin. Your skin will become more flexible and it will have more moisture retention but it may sometimes cause redness or itching on skin.
- Kollagen Intensiv is clinically proven to reduce wrinkle appearance. The skin product aims to increase the skin’s production of collagen and to tone the skin. In addition, Kollagen Intensiv repairs skin damage like age spots and dark spots.
- This product is expensive.
- This formula contains Hyaluronic acid which causes redness and itching on skin.
- It also contains Vitamin C which causes redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
Kollagen Intensiv – Does IT Really Work?
The Kollagen Intensive anti-aging cream allows you to reduce wrinkles without undergoing cosmetic surgery or other skin treatments. This skin product not only reduces wrinkles but can also reduce fine lines too. Also, its ingredients rejuvenate the skin which helps in avoiding wrinkles in the future. However, it contains Hyaluronic acid which causes redness and itching on the skin. The cream comes with a moisturizer to improve the cellular renewal of the skin. Kollagen Intensiv will make your skin look radiant and will make you look younger.
What Are The Ingredients in Kollagen Intensiv?
Vitamin C: This is a potent antioxidant that can brighten and protect the skin. It can protect skin not just from environmental aggressors but free radicals as well. However, it causes redness and a warm feeling of the skin, or flushing .
Shea Butter: These are for soothing, nourishing, and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation .
Syn-Coll: Syn-Coll is based on a synthetic peptide that is designed to stimulate our skin’s natural mechanism to produce collagen and reduce all types of wrinkles.
Retinol: It’s a Vitamin A molecule that enhances healthy skin cells production, reduction of damaged skin cells and boosts skin health and look .
Que: Kollagen review I did not see what it would do for dark eye bags? Any suggestions?
Ans: Kollagen Intensiv has been specially formulated to be your total ‘anti-aging’ and skin rejuvenation solution – taking years off your eyes by firming and plumping this sensitive skin to reduce crow’s feet, dark circles, and puffiness! and even tone.
Que: Where can I buy this product?
Ans: Visit the company’s website and place your order.
Final Verdict: Kollagen Intensiv
There is no harm in trying Kollagen Intensiv if it will make you look younger and make your skin healthier. Try this skin product. It is very easy to use. You just apply it on the face like your other skin products. You don’t have to do anything else; let Kollen Intensiv work its magic. However, it may cause allergic reactions like redness, and itching on the skin. This product offers a 90-days money-back guarantee. If you don’t like it, you will get a full refund.
Where To Find It?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at kollagenintensiv.com
The Beauty Insiders takes every opportunity to use high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed studies, to support the facts within our articles. Read our editorial guidelines to learn more about how we keep our content accurate, reliable, and trustworthy. Champion S, Dwivedi S, Shukla KK, John PJ, Sharma P. Vitamin C in disease prevention and cure: an overview. Indian J Clin Biochem. 2013;28(4):314-328. doi:10.1007/s12291-013-0375-3
 Lin TK, Zhong L, Santiago JL. Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;19(1):70. Published 2017 Dec 27. doi:10.3390/ijms19010070
 Mukherjee S, Date A, Patravale V, Korting HC, Roeder A, Weindl G. Retinoids in the treatment of skin aging: an overview of clinical efficacy and safety. Clin Interv Aging. 2006;1(4):327-348. doi:10.2147/ciia.2006.1.4.327