Dermelect Wrinkle Cream Review
Dermelect Empower MP6 Anti Wrinkle Treatment, US $75 for 1.0 oz., is an anti-wrinkle treatment that promises to deliver the following:
- Correct and prevent signs of skin aging from taking over your skin
- Improve skin synthesis and generally enhance your skin’s resilience against infections and damage caused by various environmental factors, including UV
- Calm and soothe skin irritations which promotes a better toned skin and a brighter, more flawless complexion
- Pull back expression lines to smoothen your wrinkles and give your skin a tighter finish
Dermelect is a cosmeceutical company that merges what medical skin professionals and estheticians have to offer, and those mean only what’s best for your skin.
- Argireline: Peptides that help that cause muscles underneath your skin to relax which, in turn, causes your skin to stretch back to an expressionless state, while simultaneously stimulating your skin to produce higher levels of collagen production at faster rates so that your skin can better cope with repairs necessary to help renew and restore your skin’s healthy and youthful condition
- Matrixyl 3000: Consist of peptides that help speed up your skin’s recovery from damage while, as it helps restore your skin’s elasticity, firmness and youthful volume
- Hyaluronic Acid: Acts as a moisture magnet that attracts moisture from the surroundings, locks these in then, gradually releases moisture to the surface over prolonged periods of time which, in turn, helps keep your skin comfortably moisturized longer
Dermelect must be layered along with evening skin care regimen only due to its retinol content. It must not be applied on your skin until after you have completed an overnight patch test to check for possible allergic reactions you may have on one or more product components.
- This product is formulated with peptides that have a dearth of studies to back up the anti-wrinkle claims associated with these synthetically fused ingredients.
- Based on 15-day and 30-day product efficacy studies, this product was able to demonstrate improvements in making wrinkles appear shallower and much less noticeable.
- Dermelect wrinkle cream reviews have pointed out how this product indeed provides a better, safer yet equally effective solution to wrinkles compared to surgery or Botox.
- This product is formulated with retinyl palmitate, a Vitamin A derivative which causes your skin to become more sensitive to sun damage.
- This product lists phenoxyethanol, a preservative, high up on its long list of ingredients which indicates that most of the beneficial ingredients in this cream may be present in very low concentrations that may not be as potent to cause any improvements to your aging skin.
- Dermelect wrinkle cream reviews are severely limited and will provide you with sufficient information about how this product reacts with different skin types.
Dermelect infuses three of the most well-recognized peptides in topical anti-wrinkle technology and will have some way indeed of improving your skin. The more important consideration then remains, which is, how well this product levels off with your anti-wrinkle objectives and expectations.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.