What Is SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator?
SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator is an instant wrinkle cream smoothening solution that fills in the creases and plumps your skin to make your skin surface appear smoother and more even but may cause irritation on applied area.
This product is brought to you by SkinMedica, a skincare label now owned and managed by Allergan, a pharmaceutical company. When it comes to loving your skin with a formula that has a strong R&D basis, SkinMedica commits to that. The brand was founded in 1999 by Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick before it was bought by Allergan in 2012.
Pros and Cons of SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator
- Type:All Skin Type
- Benefit:Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines & Wrinkles Refines Skin Texture & Eliminates Roughness
- Ingredients:HA5, Algin, Polysaccharides, Antioxidants
- Weight:1 fl oz (28.4 g)
- HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator delivers skin plumping effect while seriously boosting your skin’s moisture content at the same time but it may cause irritation on skin.
- According to customer reviews skin becomes smoother and looking refreshed.
- This product is significantly more expensive than most other products that are similarly formulated and that have been demonstrated to instantly plump skin and smoothen out wrinkles just as well as this product does.
- SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator reviews indicate that not all skin types, particularly the drier ones, may find this product sufficiently moisturizing.
SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator – Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Noticeably smoothen and even out your skin’s surface, making wrinkles and fine lines practically vanish and appear softer.
- Refresh and restore your skin’s vitality to make it appear more youthful.
- Replenish your skin’s lost moisture in an instant.
- Help restore your skin’s capability to capture moisture and keep it locked into your skin.
- Leave your skin with a silkier feel.
What are the Ingredients in SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator?
HA5: It is a skin hydrating complex that consists of five key ingredients that cause your skin to become hyper hydrated, that includes five derivatives of hyaluronic acid that deliver different forms of moisturizing for your skin.
Serin: Significantly restores your skin’s moisture content while simultaneously strengthening your skin to make it more resilient to factors that cause your skin damage and aging.
Algin: An algae extract that helps restore your skin’s optimal hydration mechanisms to keep your skin stay moisturized round-the-clock .
Polysaccharides: Improve your skin’s liveliness and dewiness which helps restore that youthful, more vibrant look. However, it leads to burning or irritation on the skin .
Antioxidants: It revives and revitalizes your skin even as it protects your skin .
How To Apply SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator?
- HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator must be used on skin that has freshly cleansed and toned.
- Apply day and night.
- Make sure to layer with a broad spectrum sunscreen in the morning.
Does SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for disorders associated with reproductive organs due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Que: Is HA5 a moisturizer?
Ans: No, HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator is not a moisturizer.
Que: Is ha5 hyaluronic acid?
Ans: Yes, It contains 2 forms of hyaluronic acid.
Que: How long does a bottle of SkinMedica HA5 last?
Ans: A bottle of SkinMedica HA5 lasts about 6 weeks.
Que: Where can I buy this product?
Ans: Visit the company’s website and place your order.
Final Verdict: SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator
The makers of SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator have clearly shown clinical evidence that this product delivers what it says it does, combining both instant and longer-term skin smoothening benefits in one treatment solution. It isn’t the only one in the market though and, chances are, you just might find one that will be formulated similarly and perform similarly without the hefty price tag.