SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator Review: Should You Buy This Wrinkle Cream?
SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator Overview:
SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator, US $178 for a 2 0z. opaque bottle, is an instant wrinkle cream smoothening solution that fills in the creases and plumps your skin to make your skin surface appear smoother and more even.
About SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by SkinMedica, a skin care label now owned and managed by Allergan, a pharmaceutical company. When it comes to loving your skin with a formula that has a strong R&D basis, SkinMedica commits to that. The brand was founded in 1999 by Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick before it was bought by Allergan in 2012.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Noticeably smoothen and even out your skin’s surface, making wrinkles and fine lines practically vanish and appear softer.
- Refresh and restore your skin’s vitality to make it appear more youthful.
- Replenish your skin’s lost moisture in an instant.
- Help restore your skin’s capability to capture moisture and keep it locked into your skin.
- Leave your skin with a silkier feel.
What Are The Ingredients In Skinmedica Ha5 Rejuvenating Hydrator?
- HA5: It is a skin hydrating complex that consists of five key ingredients that cause your skin to become hyper hydrated, that includes five derivatives of hyaluronic acid that deliver different forms of moisturizing for your skin.
- Serin: Significantly restores your skin’s moisture content while simultaneously strengthening your skin to make it more resilient to factors that cause your skin damage and aging.
- Algin: An algae extract that helps restore your skin’s optimal hydration mechanisms to keep your skin stay moisturized round-the-clock.
- Polysaccharides: Improve your skin’s liveliness and dewiness which helps restore that youthful, more vibrant look.
- Antioxidants: It revives and revitalizes your skin even as it protects your skin.
Directions To Use:
HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator must be used on skin that has freshly cleansed and toned. Apply day and night. Make sure to layer with a broad spectrum sunscreen in the morning.
- HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator delivers skin plumping effect while seriously boosting your skin’s moisture content at the same time.
- Based on an 8-week clinical study, this product has been observed to deliver instantly smoother skin by at least 96 per cent of study subjects while 91 per cent of them said that this product left their skin looking refreshed.
- This product is significantly more expensive than most other products that are similarly formulated and that have been demonstrated to instantly plump skin and smoothen out wrinkles just as well as this product does.
- SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator reviews indicate that not all skin types, particularly the drier ones, may find this product sufficiently moisturizing.
Does SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for disorders associated with reproductive organs due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator Customer Reviews:
SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator reviews read:
- “My mom and sister love this product, however, this product did the opposite for me. It dried out my face, almost gave it a chemical burn type of reaction, it also made it extremely itchy. I’ve been fighting trying to get my face back to normal for a month now. I can’t even wear make-up. I would test this product on a spot on your skin before applying it to your entire face.” — Amazon Customer
- “Love it !! My plastic surgeon recommend this as his office also sell for 175 bucks which I could not afford!…I have received lots of complement on how my skin looks glowing.. I am 47 so, I have some lines which this greatly helps… Just an FYI.. The plastic surgeon uses this and he said to use a vitamin C serum under this and at night every few nights use a retin A type product…” — twinmom on Amazon
The makers of SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator have clearly shown clinical evidence that this product delivers what it says it does, combining both instant and longer-term skin smoothening benefits in one treatment solution. It isn’t the only one in the market though and, chances are, you just might find one that will be formulated similarly and perform similarly without the hefty price tag.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.