Derma Progenix Reviews – Advanced Skin Care CreamAdvertising Disclosure ?
What is Derma Progenix?
Derma Progenix is an anti-aging cream that may help to tighten your facial skin and help provide a visual improvement in any existing wrinkles you may have.
Derma Progenix may help you achieve noticeable results that you can feel as well as see and may help restore your skins lost hydration helping you look younger.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who Manufacturers Derma Progenix?
It looks like the manufacturer of Derma Progenix is a company of the same name. They proudly boast that their product is made in the USA and have a U.S. address on file in Miami Fl.
The Better Business Bureau has a history of this company for at least the past three years, and the company seems to have a fairly stout online presence and dedicates its sales through multiple online websites.
What are the Active Ingredients used in Derma Progenix?
The list of active ingredients used in the formula of this product includes at least six different peptides and other recognized anti-aging agents.
According to a study published in the Linus Pauling Institute, Oregon State University, Peptides are chains of amino acids that are crucial for the building of proteins in the layers of the skin.
Some peptides such as Hexapeptides may also have a relaxing effect on the facial muscles and help to lessen the effect of repetitive facial motions such as smiling, and the wrinkles associated with these movements.
Included in this product are peptides that are helpful in the rebuilding of collagen and other important proteins as well as two hexapeptides for help in relaxing facial muscles.
Both may help to relax facial muscles and lessen the effect of these contractions on creating wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Chondrus Crispus Extract(seaweed)- has skin conditioning properties
- Hyaluronic Acid- may help the skin to retain moisture and benefit the hydration of the skin.
Other ingredients help to make the cream type base of this product and help to lengthen the shelf life of the product, and you can view these ingredients on the product label.
How Does Derma Progenix Work?
Derma Progenix works through the replenishment of proper skin hydration and boosting the skins ability to replenish lost collagen.
Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science research says, collagen production begins to decline in facial skin as early as our twenties, and this can lead to a loss of tone and texture in facial skin.
Wrinkles, sagging skin, and a lack of youthful luster are all signs of a decline in collagen levels.
Regular use of Derma Progenix may help to restore some of the lost collagen and boost your skins hydration, thus reducing the visible signs of aging. According to research published in the Dermatoendocrinol, Hyaluronic acid is a key molecule in skin aging.
What are the Advantages of using Derma Progenix?
- You may be able to feel an improvement in the texture and elasticity of your facial skin.
- There may be a reduction in the number of wrinkles you can see in your facial skin.
- While using this product, you may notice that smile lines and crows-feet type of wrinkles may not appear as deep.
- Your skin’s hydration may improve, and your skin may feel softer and look younger.
- May help to reduce dark circles and other skin decolorization.
What are the Disadvantages of using Derma Progenix?
- The official website includes a case study about the product Matrixyl 3000 but not one about their own product.
- You cannot purchase this product in a local store, and some of their online sites redirect you to another product.
- The manufacturer doesn’t include any information on the quantity of the active ingredients used in this product.
- There is always a possibility of a reaction with the use of any facial cream, including this one.
Frequently Asked Questions about Derma Progenix.
Can you return the product?
Yes, they do offer you the ability to return the product if you are dissatisfied. You will need to contact them for authorization before sending the product back.
How often do you use Derma Progenix?
None of the product websites state how many times a day that you should apply this anti-aging product. They do provide general instructions that you should apply to clean dry skin and massage in fully.
How much does Derma Progenix cost and where can you get it?
You can order Derma Progenix from the official website dermaprogenix.com and a one-month supply will retail for $69.00, and this price covers shipping costs.
- The 90-day supply is 3-bottles for $177.00
- The 180-day supply is 6-bottles for $294.00
Is there a product guarantee?
While they do not come right out and say they guarantee you results, they do offer you the ability to return the product if you are not satisfied.
With so many different anti-aging products available on the market today, finding the right product for your skin may take time.
Derma Progenix does contain some of the leading topical anti-aging agents within its product formula and may provide you with some visible results.
Do some in-depth research about multiple products and their active ingredients and then if you have questions you may want to speak with your Dermatologist.
Many products may promise you results, but they may not contain the anti-aging ingredients to provide you with these results, so buyer beware. The Pharmaceutical Journal
Derma Progenix may if nothing else help provide you with a facial moisturizer that may help restore some needed hydration to your skin, and you may find you see other improvements as well.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
4. Moskalev A, Chernyagina E, de Magalhães JP et al. Geroprotectors.org: a new, structured and curated database of current therapeutic interventions in aging and age‐related disease. Aging 2015. doi: 10.18632/aging.100799
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."