DRMTLGY Needle-Less Serum Reviews – What You Need To KnowAdvertising Disclosure ?
What is DRMTLGY Needle-Less Serum?
DRMTLGY Needle-Less Serum is a medical-grade anti-aging skincare formula that claims to be the safer topical alternative to injectable fillers and toxins.
It targets fine lines and wrinkles on the different areas of the face, most especially on the forehead, around the eyes, and mouth.
Table of Contents [Show]
It also hydrates the skin, retains moisture, and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to strengthen the skin and give it a youthful glow.
Who is the manufacturer of DRMTLGY Needle-Less Serum?
Needle-Less Serum is a product of DRMTLGY, a manufacturer of medical-grade skin care products. This company is based in the US and the manufacturer of all their products in their very own FDA-regulated facility in California.
They sell their formulas only through the official website and not in any third-party resellers in order to keep their prices as affordable as possible.
Apart from their Needle-Less Serum, their other anti-aging best-sellers include the Advanced C E Ferulic, Age Reversal Eye Cream, and the Anti-Aging Kit. They also have acne solutions, masks and scrubs, moisturizers, and skin lightening formulas.
What are the active ingredients used in DRMTLGY Needle-Less Serum?
The key ingredients of DRMTLGY Needle-Less Serum are the following:
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – improves skin tone and texture; it has been shown to diminish fine lines and wrinkles as well fade away dark spots and other blemishes.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) – has excellent moisturizing effects; it also functions as a lubricant and emollient.
- Hyaluronic Acid – the key substance for keeping the skin plump and hydrated; it also promotes faster healing and repair of damaged skin. 
- Copper – stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
- Glycosaminoglycans – its key role is to increase tissue stiffness by maintaining the collagen and elastin produced by the body.
- Glucosamine HCl – has been shown to induce synthesis of hyaluronic acid which results improved moisturization and faster wound healing; it helps smoothen out fine lines and wrinkles and fade away hyperpigmentations.
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate – a skin conditioning agent that also functions to reinforce the intracellular form of the skin.
- Pea Extract – possesses potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf and Stem Extract – widely used in Asian medicine due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties; it is also a rich source of silica, the compound responsible for the skin’s strength and resilience.
How does DRMTLGY Needle-Less Serum work?
DRMTLGY Needle-Less Serum is made up of several key active ingredients that are known for their anti-aging skincare benefits. These ingredients work together to safely and naturally stimulate the production of collagen type I, type III, and elastin by the body.
What are the advantages of using DRMTLGY Needle-Less Serum?
- It offers a cheaper and safer alternative to expensive treatments like fillers and botox.
- It is said to induce formation of collagen and elastin.
- It may smoothen out fine lines and wrinkles.
- It may improve skin moisturization and give the skin a radiant glow.
- It improves skin texture and restore its youthful appearance.
- It absorbs quickly and leaves no oily residue.
- It is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive and acne-prone skin.
What are the disadvantages of using DRMTLGY Needle-Less Serum?
- It is a bit more expensive than other brands.
- It is not available in any other online or physical stores.
- As of the moment, it is available for US residents only.
- The available customer reviews are only those which can be found on the official website.
Is it worth buying DRMTLGY Needle-Less Serum?
It is a bit expensive, but it seems to be worth a try based on the list of ingredients. Each of these ingredients is proven to have skincare benefits. The customer reviews as mostly positive, and that’s another plus for the product.
However, these reviews are all found on the official website and not on other independent, third-party websites. But it’s probably because the product is not sold anywhere else. Overall, this product seems to be worth a try.
Q:How much is DRMTLGY Needle-Less Serum?
A: It is supplied in small bottles containing 30ml product. Price is $69, but first time buyers are given a 20% discount. Shipping is free.
Q:Who should use DRMTLGY Needle-Less Serum?
A: Women whose skin are showing signs of aging are encouraged to try out this Serum, especially if they are considering more expensive treatments such as fillers and botox. Not only is the formula cheaper, but it also offers a safer alternative.
Q:Are there any side effects of using DRMTLGY Needle-Less Serum?
A: It is made up of ingredients that are proven to be safe. It is suitable even for sensitive skin. No adverse effects can be expected unless you’re allergic to any of the components.
Q:How should you use/apply DRMTLGY Needle-Less Serum?
A: It comes with a dropper for easy application. To use the product, apply 4-5 drops onto your freshly-washed face. Smoothen all over the face but avoid the eye area. Allow drying for a few seconds before applying additional skincare products or makeup. Use twice a day or as directed by your specialist.
Q:Does it have a return policy?
A: DRMTLGY has a 60-day money back guarantee on all orders of DRMTLGY Needle-Less Serum.
Fillers, toxins, and other more invasive anti-aging skin care treatments are getting popular nowadays and some skincare manufacturers are stepping up their game in offering a safer, more natural alternative.
It is one of the alternatives that have proven their worth based on the positive comments the product has received. It is composed of ingredients that are known for their skincare benefits and being medical-grade sounds good too.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
References1. Nicotinic acid/niacinamide and the skin - Gehring - 2004 - Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology - Wiley Online Library https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1473-2130.2004.00115.x
2. HYALURONIC ACID AND SKIN: WOUND HEALING AND AGING - MANUSKIATTI - 1996 - International Journal of Dermatology - Wiley Online Library https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-4362.1996.tb03650.x
3. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2006 Dec;5(4):309-15. Glucosamine: an ingredient with skin and other benefits. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17716251
4. THE CHEMISTRY OF SILICA AND ITS POTENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS - ProQuest https://search.proquest.com/openview/0ef95b1f8a16d8bff97ad01761253dc5/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=28850
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."