Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Caudalie Vine Activ Serum Overview
Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum, US $52 for a 30 ml pump bottle, is an anti-aging Anti-wrinkle serum product that commits to address aging and damage caused by compromised skin cells giving in to pollution and other environmental stressors.
About Caudalie Vine Activ Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by the French skin care company, Caudalie. Caudalie was founded in 1995 but, was only able to participate in the US market in 2001. Products sold under this label are deliberately formulated free from toxins, and to serve as the better alternatives to most other toxic ingredients laden products. Resveratrol derived from grape seeds serves as the foundation of all Caudalie creations.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Provide immediate corrective mechanisms to help your skin better cope with day-to-day stresses, damage and aging caused by pollution and other environmental stressors that degrade your skin.
- Improve your skin’s overall radiance and help even out your skin tone.
- Better protect your skin from intrinsic and extrinsic factors that stress out and leave your skin compromised.
- Enliven your overall look, helping rid your skin of tiredness, fatigue and stress which, in turn, lightens up your face and enhances your skin’s youthful appearance.
- With regular product application, your skin appears younger looking.
What Are The Ingredients In Caudalie Vine Activ Serum?
- Vitamin C: Reinvigorates your skin cells, it helps restore the cellular level energy necessary to jumpstart various mechanisms that cause your skin to heal, repair and become renewed sooner.
- Vitamin E: Enhances the beneficial effects of Vitamin C, this ingredient also deeply soothes your skin and supports the enhancement of your skin’s protective barrier.
- Grape Seed Extract: Improves your skin’s antioxidant levels as it deeply nourishes your skin, causing your skin to become revived and reinvigorated as its high antioxidant content continues to protect your skin.
Directions To Use
Caudalie Vine Activ Serum is recommended for twice daily application. Always generously spread the product over freshly cleansed and toned skin. Use on your face, neck and chest.
- Caudalie Vine Activ Serum comes in a hygienic pump bottle.
- This product’s airtight and opaque container will help keep the contents potent to facilitate faster, more efficient healing for your skin.
- This product uses mostly botanically sourced ingredients only.
- The formula is infused with fragrance ingredients which may not make it suitable for use on sensitive and reactive skin types.
- This product is relatively more expensive than other similar products, considering the tiny package.
- Caudalie Vine Activ Serum reviews indicate that there is a wide variety of user opinions about this product.
Does Caudalie Vine Activ Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the only side effects that may be experienced when using Caudalie Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum are skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including alcohols and synthetic fragrances.
Caudalie Vine Activ Serum Customer Reviews
Caudalie Vine Activ Serum reviews read:
- “I was really excited to try this brand and when I received a sample could not wait to use it. The consistency is a bit thin and I did not like the scent at all. I’m sure it might be because of the anti-wrinkle agents in it but could not get myself to use it again. Love the brand but would not purchase this product again. ” — Melissa S. on Influenster
- “I had the 10ml sample in a Birchbox and when I used it I found my skin softer and lighter in colour. I decided to purchase the full size and have been using it for 1 week night and day and I can really say it is excellent for my sensitive skin. I’ve never spent so much on a cream before (I can’t afford it), but hands down this is MUCH better than other cheap creams I’ve bought. It dried on my skin after application so quickly” — Karen on the Caudalie Website
Caudalie Vine Activ Serum is a product that will most definitely please the purists. However, there’s more to this product than meets the eye. While it may serve as a preventive solution, the formula needs serious work on adding more ingredients that deliver longer-lasting results, particularly useful in addressing the aging skin issues of people who have skin that are upwards of 30.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.