What Is Clarins Double Serum?
Clarins is a skincare company that promotes responsible innovation. They deliver open formulas that they constantly reinvent to ensure that they will be delivering the best results for their users but may lead to skin irritation. Clarins Double Serum is a 2-in-1 formula that the company claims to be their most powerful anti-aging concentrate.
Clarins Double Serum Pros and Cons
- Skin Type:All Skin Type
- Benefit:Visibly Reduces Wrinkles, Promotes Skin Firmness, Hydrates And Smoothes
- Ingredients:Turmeric, Marsh Samphire, Cocoa, Mango Extract
- Weight:1 oz / 30 ml
- The product is said to deliver its intended results but it may cause skin irritation.
- According to some customer reviews, skin appeared more radiant and smoother.
- The product is free of parabens.
- The product contains irritants like fragrance and perilla seed oil.
- It also has alcohol which may be harmful to skin cells.
- According to users, the serum leaves a greasy feel on the skin.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Clarins Double Serum – Does It Really Work?
Based on the manufacturer’s claims, the Clarins Double Serum has been formulated to:
- Visibly smoothen, firm and hydrate the skin.
- Refine the skin texture and address skin dullness.
- Target wrinkles and fine lines.
- Bring back the skin’s radiance.
- Deliver anti-aging benefits to the skin.
This review contains more information so keep on reading!
What Are The Ingredients In Clarins Double Serum?
Some of the active Clarins Double Serum ingredients are as follows:
Turmeric: It contains high amounts of antioxidants that can keep the skin looking young for long .
Marsh Samphire: The extract from this plant can regulate the water levels in the skin cells. It also contains high amounts of minerals and vitamins that can nourish the skin from deep within.
Cocoa: This extract has high amounts of antioxidant polyphenols and other substances that have high anti-aging, anti-dehydrating, soothing and nourishing benefits but it may cause skin irritation .
Mango Extract: Rich in fatty acids, this extract can be protecting the skin from aging and dehydration .
How To Apply Clarins Double Serum?
- Turn the dial and press the pump of Clarins Double Serum.
- Mix the phases by rubbing your palms together.
- Apply it evenly to the face, neck, and chest using gentle, upward strokes.
- Use this in the morning and at night.
You May Also Like – Epionce Intense Defense Serum
Does Clarins Double Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
According to reviews and the ingredient list, you may experience the following Clarins Double Serum side-effects:
- Skin irritation
- Greasy feel
Que: Where To Buy Clarins Double Serum?
Ans: You can buy the product from its official website and online retailers.
Que: Is Clarins Double Serum Oil or Water Based?
Ans: Yes, it is a brown, water- and oil-based face serum.
Que: Is Clarins Double Serum an Antioxidant?
Ans: Yes, it is a super antioxidant that helps your skin to fight all those nasty free radicals.
Final Verdict: Clarins Double Serum
Clarins Double Serum Review is the most powerful serum that Clarins has. It contains 21 plant extracts that deliver excellent anti-aging benefits. However, the product contains some chemicals that may irritate and harm the skin. According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective. This product offers 30 days return policy.