Clarins Double Serum Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Clarins Double Serum?
Clarins is a skincare company that promotes responsible innovation. They deliver open formulas that they constantly reinvent to ensure that they will be delivering the best results for their users but may leads to skin irritation.
Clarins Double Serum is a 2-in-1 formula that the company claims to be their most powerful anti-aging concentrate. The serum comes in two sizes—1.0 and 50ml which are sold for USD 89 and 135 respectively. Thinking of including this product in your regimen? You need to read this Clarins Double Serum review before you do!
Clarins Double Serum – Does It Really Work?
Based on the manufacturer’s claims, the Clarins Double Serum has been formulated to:
- Visibly smoothen, firm and hydrate the skin.
- Refine the skin texture and address skin dullness.
- Target wrinkles and fine lines.
- Bring back the skin’s radiance.
- Deliver anti-aging benefits to the skin.
This review contains more information so keep on reading!
What are the Ingredients in Clarins Double Serum?
Some of the active Clarins Double Serum ingredients are as follows:
- Turmeric: It contains high amounts of antioxidants that can keep the skin looking young for long.
- Marsh Samphire: The extract from this plant can regulate the water levels in the skin cells. It also contains high amounts of minerals and vitamins that can nourish the skin from deep within.
- Cocoa: This extract has high amounts of antioxidant polyphenols and other substances that have high anti-aging, anti-dehydrating, soothing and nourishing benefits but it may cause skin irritation.
- Mango Extract: Rich in fatty acids, this extract can protecting the skin from aging and dehydration.
How To Apply Clarins Double Serum
- Turn the dial and press the pump of Clarins Double Serum.
- Mix the phases by rubbing your palms together.
- Apply it evenly to the face, neck, and chest using gentle, upward strokes.
- Use this in the morning and at night.
Benefits of Clarins Double Serum
- The product is said to deliver its intended results but it may cause skin irritation.
- According to some customer reviews, skin appeared more radiant and smoother.
- The product is free of parabens.
Disadvantages of Clarins Double Serum
- The product contains irritants like fragrance and perilla seed oil.
- It also has alcohol which may be harmful to skin cells.
- According to users, the serum leaves a greasy feel on the skin.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Does Clarins Double Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
According to reviews and the ingredient list, you may experience the following Clarins Double Serum side-effects:
- Skin irritation
- Greasy feel
Final Verdict : Clarins Double Serum
Clarins Double Serum is the most powerful serum that Clarins has. It contains 21 plant extracts that deliver excellent anti-aging benefits. However, the product contains some chemicals that may irritate and harm the skin. According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.This product offers 30 days return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."