Clarins Double Serum Review: Is This Serum Safe To Use?
Clarins Double Serum Overview:
Clarins Double Serum is a 2-in-1 formula that the company claims to be their most powerful anti-aging concentrate. The serum comes in two sizes—1.0 and 1.6 fl oz which are sold for USD 89 and 122 respectively. Thinking of including this product in your regimen? You need to read this Clarins Double Serum review before you do!
About Clarins Double Serum – Does It Really Work?
Clarins is a skincare company that promotes responsible innovation. They deliver open formulas that they constantly reinvent to ensure that they will be delivering the best results for their users.
Based on the manufacturer’s claims, the Clarins Double Serum has been formulated to:
- Visibly smoothen, firm and hydrate the skin.
- Boost the elasticity of the skin.
- Refine the skin texture and address skin dullness.
- Target wrinkles and fine lines.
- Minimize the pores.
- Bring back the skin’s radiance.
- Deeply hydrate the skin.
- Deliver anti-aging benefits to the skin.
This review contains more information so keep on reading!
What Are The Ingredients In Clarins Double Serum?
Some of the active Clarins Double Serum ingredients are as follows:
- Turmeric: it contains high amounts of antioxidants that can keep the skin looking young for long.
- Marsh Samphire: The extract from this plant can regulate the water levels in the skin cells. It also contains high amounts of minerals and vitamins that can nourish the skin from deep within.
- Cocoa: This extract has high amounts of antioxidant polyphenols and other substances that have high anti-aging, anti-dehydrating, soothing and nourishing benefits.
- Mango Extract: Rich in fatty acids, this extract can protecting the skin from aging and dehydration.
Directions To Use:
For best results, turn the dial and press the pump of Clarins Double Serum. Mix the phases by rubbing your palms together. Apply it evenly to the face, neck, and chest using gentle, upward strokes. Use this in the morning and at night.
- The product is said to deliver its intended results within 7 days.
- According to a satisfaction test done on 362 women after 7 days of use, 74% experienced firmer skin, 83% enjoyed more radiant skin, and 88% has achieved smoother skin.
- The product is free of parabens.
- The product contains irritants like fragrance and perilla seed oil.
- It also has alcohol which may be harmful to skin cells.
- According to users, the serum leaves a greasy feel on the skin.
Does Clarins Double Serum Have Any Side-effects?
According to reviews and the ingredient list, you may experience the following Clarins Double Serum side-effects:
- Skin irritation
- Greasy feel
Clarins Double Serum is the most powerful serum that Clarins has. It contains 21 plant extracts that deliver excellent anti-aging benefits. However, the product contains some chemicals that may irritate and harm the skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.