Epionce Intense Defense Serum Review: Is This Serum Safe To Use?
Epionce Intense Defense Serum Overview:
Epionce Intense Defense Serum, US $136 fora1.0 oz. bottle, is a deeply concentrated serum treatment solution that both corrects visible signs of skin aging while simultaneously protecting your skin from damage that would manifest more of these.
About Epionce Intense Defense Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Epionce, the makers of Lytic Gel Cleanser which turned the brand into a huge sensation. Epionce was founded by Dr. Carl Thornfeldt, a skin doctor who once had to battle out problematic skin as well. From its hugely successful cleanser, the brand steadily grew its product offerings which now includes an anti-aging collection. A major thrust of Epionce formulations is the elimination of toxic and sensitizing ingredients in its formulas.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Revive your tired and environmentally stressed sin.
- Repair wrinkles and other skin damages that age your skin.
- Smoothen out and tighten your skin, giving it an even texture and a firmer structure.
- Boost the availability of antioxidants in your skin to help fight cell-damaging free radicals.
- Relieve inflammation and other early signs of damage to shield your skin from aging.
What Are The Ingredients In Epionce Intense Defense Serum?
- Niacinamide: A powerful antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals which cause your skin to appear damaged and aged, it also improves your skin’s firmness, circulation and nutrient content.
- Bidens Pilosa Extract: Supports the restoration of your skin’s lost moisture, it also helps in restoring your skin’s optimal hydration functions to improve round-the clock hydration for your skin.
- Raspberry seed Oil: Aids in enhancing skin healing and rejuvenation, it also assists in rebuilding and strengthening your skin’s protective barrier function.
- Lentinus Edodes Extract: This ingredient is derived from Shiitake mushrooms and has the ability to help your skin fight free radical damage.
Directions To Use:
Epionce Intense Defense Serum is recommended for once or twice daily application on face, and, if desired, also on your neck and chest. Apply a generous amount and allow to blend in well with your skin before layering on with other products in your routine.
- Epionce Intense Defense Serum contains concentrated amounts of niacinamide, one of the most beneficial super antioxidants for your skin.
- This product is built to serve multiple functions that repair, regenerate, and renew your skin.
Does Epionce Intense Defense Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Epionce Intense Defense Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and botanical ingredients that sensitize your skin.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Increased risk for irreversible skin damage due to triethanolamine.
Epionce Intense Defense Serum Customer Reviews:
Epionce Intense Defense Serum reviews read:
- “I used a generous sample of this serum every other night for about a month. It didn’t cause irritation or clog my pores, but I also didn’t see any other positive effects. This serum is too expensive to use without benefits. I’ll stick with the other Epionce products I like–the Lytic Sport Tx, Renewal Lite Lotion, and Medical Barrier Cream.” — zernelle on MakeupAlley.
- “I use several of the Epionce product line and this serum is the best. I use it every morning before the Epionce moisturizer and it does a great job of providing a base for the moisturizer. I can tell when I don’t use it for a while (typically when traveling) a difference in the fine lines on my face. I live in the arid mountain west, and find this along with the Epionce moisturizer just what is needed to keep my face from drying out. Highly recommend!” — User Review on DermStore.
Epionce Intense Defense Serum can serve as a good moisturizing serum. By far it’s most beneficial ingredient is niacinamide which, alone, will hardly be enough to help correct wrinkles and other visible signs of aging skin. In which case, this product will most likely not show lasting improvements to your skin although instant but tentative improvements is probable.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.