What Is Epionce Intense Defense Serum?
Epionce Intense Defense Serum is a deeply concentrated serum treatment solution that both corrects visible signs of skin aging while simultaneously protecting your skin from damage that would manifest more of these.
Pros and Cons of Epionce Intense Defense Serum
- Skin Type:All Skin Type
- Benefit:Visibly Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Ingredients:Niacinamide, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Raspberry Seed Oil, Lentinus Edodes Extract
- Weight:1 Fl. Oz.
- Epionce Intense Defense Serum contains concentrated amounts of niacinamide, one of the most beneficial super antioxidants for your skin.
- This product is built to serve multiple functions that repair, regenerate, and renew your skin.
- The formula contains very few ingredients that have scientific backing to help skin fight multiple signs of skin aging.
- This product is significantly more expensive than comparable serums that commit to deliver the same benefits suited for mature and aging skin.
- Epionce Intense Defense Serum reviews indicate that not all users.
Epionce Intense Defense Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Epionce, the makers of Lytic Gel Cleanser which turned the brand into a huge sensation. Epionce was founded by Dr. Carl Thornfeldt, a skin doctor who once had to battle out problematic skin as well. From its hugely successful cleanser, the brand steadily grew its product offerings which now include an anti-aging collection. A major thrust of Epionce formulations is the elimination of toxic and sensitizing ingredients in its formulas.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Revive your tired and environmentally stressed sin.
- Repair wrinkles and other skin damages that age your skin.
- Smoothen out and tighten your skin, giving it an even texture and a firmer structure.
- Boost the availability of antioxidants in your skin to help fight cell-damaging free radicals.
- Relieve inflammation and other early signs of damage to shield your skin from aging.
What Are The Ingredients In Epionce Intense Defense Serum?
Niacinamide: A powerful antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals which cause your skin to appear damaged and aged, it also improves your skin’s firmness, circulation, and nutrient content .
Bidens Pilosa Extract: Supports the restoration of your skin’s lost moisture, it also helps in restoring your skin’s optimal hydration functions to improve round-the-clock hydration for your skin .
Raspberry Seed Oil: Aids in enhancing skin healing and rejuvenation, it also assists in rebuilding and strengthening your skin’s protective barrier function .
Lentinus Edodes Extract: This ingredient is derived from Shiitake mushrooms and has the ability to help your skin fight free radical damage .
How To Apply Epionce Intense Defense Serum?
Epionce Intense Defense Serum is recommended for once or twice daily application on the face, and, if desired, also on your neck and chest. Apply a generous amount and allow to blend in well with your skin before layering on with other products in your routine.
Does Epionce Intense Defense Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Epionce Intense Defense Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and botanical ingredients that sensitize your skin.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Increased risk for irreversible skin damage due to triethanolamine.
Epionce Intense Defense Serum Customer Reviews:
Epionce Intense Defense Serum reviews read:
- “I used a generous sample of this serum every other night for about a month. It didn’t cause irritation or clog my pores, but I also didn’t see any other positive effects. This serum is too expensive to use without benefits. I’ll stick with the other Epionce products I like–the Lytic Sport Tx, Renewal Lite Lotion, and Medical Barrier Cream.” — Jenelle on MakeupAlley.
- “I use several of the Epionce product lines and this serum is the best. I use it every morning before the Epionce moisturizer and it does a great job of providing a base for the moisturizer. I can tell when I don’t use it for a while (typically when traveling) a difference in the fine lines on my face. I live in the arid mountains west and find this along with the Epionce moisturizer just what is needed to keep my face from drying out. Highly recommend!” — User Review on DermStore.
Que: Where can I buy this product?
Ans: Visit the company’s website or online stores and place your order.
Final Verdict: Epionce Intense Defense Serum
Epionce Intense Defense Serum can serve as a good moisturizing serum. By far its most beneficial ingredient is niacinamide which, alone, will hardly be enough to help correct wrinkles and other visible signs of aging skin. In which case, this product will most likely not show lasting improvements to your skin although instant but tentative improvements are probable.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion: