iS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum?
As per the manufacturer, IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum, is age-defying Serum that corrects and protects your skin from damage and aging at the same time. There is no product price mentioned on its official site.
This product is brought to you by Innovative Skincare (iS) CLINICAL. To ensure the high quality of its products, iS CLINICAL undertakes its own Research and Development efforts, as well as operates its own manufacturing facilities so that it can have better control and oversight on the product development and production spheres. Products bearing this label are formulated to address very specific skin issues using highly specific formulations created to address these but may leads to irritation.
IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum — Does It Really Work?
The claims of the manufacturers are as follows:
- Help prevent signs of aging.
- Boost the skin’s radiance and brightness.
- Make skin more elastic and firmer.
Despite these benefits, the serum has a few ingredients that may irritate or harm the skin (phenoxyethanol).
What are the Ingredients in IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum?
- Sugar Cane Extract: A natural source of glycolic acid, it aids in exfoliating your skin’s dead and damaged topmost layer to reveal a brighter, softer and smoother skin to take its place.
- Mixed Fruit Acid Extracts: A blend of natural exfoliants that help reveal younger, blemish-free skin.
- Extremozymes: A proprietary complex that consists of enzymes that work by protecting your skin from environmental causes of skin damage and aging. Considering that this is a proprietary ingredient, the company must show studies that prove that the ingredient can deliver such claims. Sadly, there are none.
- Kakadu Plum Extract and L-Ascorbic Acid: Enhance your skin tone, lighten dark spots, correct damages caused by UV, and promote a brighter overall skin tone.
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD): An antioxidant that helps your skin better resist damage caused by UV, free radicals, and other environmental stressors. Since this is a relatively new skincare ingredient, there are still not much information about its effectiveness.
How To Apply IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum?
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
- Wash your face first and pat it dry before applying this product.
- IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum may be used as a spot treatment or, it can be applied to your full face up to twice daily.
- Make sure to pat the product gently into the skin.
Benefits of IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum
- IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum uses natural sources of AHAs to give even sensitive skin types that mild and gentle lift required to renew your skin but may cause irritation on skin.
- This product does not contain parabens.
Disadvantages of IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network and is not available on major online shopping sites, although it is available via reseller platforms.
- IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum reviews show how several users experienced mild to extreme cases of irritation from using this product.
- A lot of users claim that the product caused their skin to break out.
- The product contains a few proprietary ingredients with claims that are not backed up by studies.
- It contains phenoxyethanol which is associated with skin cell death.
Does IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using iS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including glycolic acid and butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum
IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum contains several ingredients that can promote more youthful skin, with a super antioxidant to top it all. At a super price that goes above US $100, however, this product’s formula isn’t too far from what you can get right off the shelf from your drug store or beauty bar — products that are likely available for a more reasonable price than this one.
But while the product does contain some ingredients that you can find in other serums, the effectiveness of these ingredients is not backed up by any clinical studies. If you want a product that will surely work, it would be best that you go for products that have tried and tested ingredients as this product does not offer money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."