What is iS Clinical GeneXC Serum?
As per the manufacturer, iS Clinical GeneXC Serum, is an age-defying Serum that corrects and protects your skin from damage and aging at the same time. There is no product price mentioned on its official site.
This product is brought to you by Innovative Skincare (iS) Clinical. To ensure the high quality of its products, iS Clinical undertakes its own Research and Development efforts, as well as operates its manufacturing facilities so that it can have better control and oversight on the product development and production spheres. Products bearing this label are formulated to address very specific skin issues using highly specific formulations created to address these but may lead to irritation.
Pros and Cons of iS Clinical GeneXC Serum
- Skin Type:All Skin Type
- Benefit:Provides Superior Antioxidant Protection, Improve Integrity Of The Skin
- Ingredients:Sugar Cane Extract, Extremozymes, L-Ascorbic Acid, Superoxide Dismutase
- Brand:iS CLINICAL
- Weight:1 Fl. Oz.
- iS Clinical GeneXC Serum uses natural sources of AHAs to give even sensitive skin types that mild and gentle lift required to renew your skin but may cause irritation on skin.
- This product does not contain parabens.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network and is not available on major online shopping sites, although it is available via reseller platforms.
- iS Clinical GeneXC Serum reviews show how several users experienced mild to extreme cases of irritation from using this product.
- A lot of users claim that the product caused their skin to break out.
- The product contains a few proprietary ingredients with claims that are not backed up by studies.
- It contains phenoxyethanol which is associated with skin cell death.
iS Clinical GeneXC Serum — Does It Really Work?
The claims of the manufacturers are as follows:
- Help prevent signs of aging.
- Boost the skin’s radiance and brightness.
- Make skin more elastic and firmer.
Despite these benefits, the serum has a few ingredients that may irritate or harm the skin (phenoxyethanol).
What are the Ingredients in iS Clinical GeneXC Serum?
Sugar Cane Extract: A natural source of glycolic acid, it aids in exfoliating your skin’s a dead and damaged topmost layer to reveal a brighter, softer, and smoother skin to take its place .
Mixed Fruit Acid Extracts: A blend of natural exfoliants that help reveal younger, blemish-free skin .
Extremozymes: A proprietary complex that consists of enzymes that work by protecting your skin from environmental causes of skin damage and aging. Considering that this is a proprietary ingredient, the company must show studies that prove that the ingredient can deliver such claims. Sadly, there are none .
Kakadu Plum Extract and L-Ascorbic Acid: Enhance your skin tone, lighten dark spots, correct damages caused by UV, and promote a brighter overall skin tone.
Superoxide Dismutase (SOD): An antioxidant that helps your skin better resist damage caused by UV, free radicals, and other environmental stressors. Since this is a relatively new skincare ingredient, there is still not much information about its effectiveness .
How To Apply iS Clinical GeneXC Serum?
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
- Wash your face first and pat it dry before applying this product.
- IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum may be used as a spot treatment or, it can be applied to your full face up to twice daily.
- Make sure to pat the product gently into the skin.
You May Also Like – SESHA Skin Therapy Complex C Serum
Does iS Clinical GeneXC Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using iS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including glycolic acid and butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Que: Where To Buy iS Clinical GeneXC Serum?
Ans: You can buy the product from its official website and online retailers.
Final Verdict: iS Clinical GeneXC Serum
iS Clinical GeneXC Serum contains several ingredients that can promote more youthful skin, with a super antioxidant to top it all. At a super price that goes above the US $100, however, this product’s formula isn’t too far from what you can get right off the shelf from your drug store or beauty bar — products that are likely available for a more reasonable price than this one.
But while the product does contain some ingredients that you can find in other serums, the effectiveness of these ingredients is not backed up by any clinical studies. If you want a product that will surely work, it would be best that you go for products that have tried and tested ingredients as this product does not offer a money-back guarantee.
You May Also Like – Aesop Parsley Seed Serum
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion: