ECOOKING Acne Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
ECOOKING Acne Serum Overview:
ECOOKING Acne Serum is a skin care product designed to curb acne prone skin. This serum is a combination of ‘eco’ friendly and home ‘cooked’ constituents. It is ideal for an oily skin which is prone to skin break-outs that congest the skin.
This serum is manufactured by ECOOKING a brand that deals with the production of quality skin care products. ECOOKING Acne Serum is highly potent thus it is easily absorbed by the skin. It is 100% vegan and is made up of natural herbs.
About ECOOKING Acne Serum- Does It Really Work?
This product works by preventing bacteria from growing on the surface of the skin thereby getting rid of blemishes and controlling skin break outs. This leads to clearing of the congested skin for a brighter and radiant look.
The manufacturer of this serum in review claims that it is ideal for greasy acne and even the extremely oily face. They also suggest that ECOOKING Acne Serum is free from parabens, and artificial dyes which make it safe to use.
What Are The Ingredients in ECOOKING Acne Serum?
The key ingredients used include:
- Aloe Vera leaf extract- this has antibacterial properties which prevents bacteria from infecting the acne wounds thus accelerating their healing. It also has anti-fungal properties which prevents the growth of fungus on the skin thus treating inflammation.
- Cucumis cativus fruit- this has anti-inflammatory properties and is also rich in antioxidants. It has Vitamin C which is essential in promoting skin elasticity.it also speeds up repair of acne damaged skin.
- Pseudoalteromonas ferment- this helps in promoting skin regeneration. It also fastens the recovery of the skin form breakage damage and speed up its recuperation.
- Xanthan gum- this helps to increasing the viscosity of the serum for easy application.
- Sodium levulinate- this is particularly important in conditioning the skin.
- Citric acid- this helps to get rid of the acne causing bacteria. It also causes brightening of dull skin.
Directions To Use:
The user is required to first cleanse the face and pat it dry. They should then put a few drops of ECOOKING Acne Serum on the fingertips and apply on the affected skin areas. Additionally the serum can be used on the same body for extra skin brightening. This was suggested in a review.
- It helps to get rid of impurities on the skin.
- It helps to control skin break outs.
- It gets rid of skin blemishes.
- It is made up of natural constituents.
- It treats the root cause of acne.
- It is highly potent.
- It prevents growth of bacteria and fungus on the skin.
- The actual amounts of the herbal extracts have not been given.
Does ECOOKING Acne Serum Have Any Side Effects?
There may be side effects like skin irritation that may occur especially to open acne wounds.
ECOOKING Acne Serum’s Customer Reviews:
The following has come out in the reviews:
- This serum is a life saver. I have struggled with acne for a long period of time. 2 months into the use of this serum and I can already see a big improvement.
- The serum seemed to work for the first few weeks then it halted. Some of the acne wounds have actually started coming back. I am disappointed!
ECOOKING Acne Serum is a Danish skincare product that seems like the ideal antidote for acne. It has been formulated with both natural and home-made constituents. This serum is easily absorbed by the skin thus delivers the necessary nutrients needed for treating acne. As opposed to other skin serums, ECOOKING Acne Serum is neither too oily nor greasy.
The serum has antibacterial and antifungal properties that enable it to treat acne from its roots. This could then mean that the results are long lasting. This can go a long way in restoring a person’s confidence that was lost in the struggle with acne. The serum is also affordable unlike other overpriced serums according to some customer reviews.
The manufacturer has however left out some information on the amounts of extracts used in formulating this serum. This may make some users to forego this serum for others that have detailed information. The users are however supposed to carry out a survey on the available acne serums in the market. They should then compare the different items before they can make a decision on which one to use.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.