Balanced Femme Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
Balanced Femme Overview:
Balanced Femme, US $132 for a 2.0 oz. bottle good for up to 40 servings, is a dietary menopause-supplement designed and formulated to boost your body’s energy levels by replenishing lost nutrients to help you cope with the naturally energy demanding nature of menopause and PMS.
About Balanced Femme — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Rejuvica Health LLC which is based in Southern California. It has openly disclosed its contact information on its official product website. However, there is no information offered about this company’s track record in formulating and distributing health and wellness products.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Provide your body with the right mix and dose of nutrients you need to have the energy it takes to help you cope with either menopause or PMS.
- Help relieve nigh sweat, fatigue, irritability, stress, and other common symptoms reported that are associated with menopause and PMS, among other hormonal irregularities.
- Deliver an all-natural supplement to help you get well rested to give you the proper boost your body needs to cope with the symptoms of hormonal imbalance.
- Support you in setting up your body and mind for a good mood.
- Give you immediate relief from symptoms but also build up positive impacts to your total health and well-being to help you rise above the challenges posed by PMS and menopause.
What Are The Ingredients In Balanced Femme?
- Red Raspberry Leaf: Delivers phytonutrients that boost your body’s antioxidant levels, providing your cells with amped up protection from cell-damaging free radicals to help keep the integrity of your vital organ functions but also aid in re-energizing your body.
- Black Cohosh: Support your body in striking an ideal balance of hormones and promotes normal hormone levels to keep your mood at bay and your health at its optimal state.
- Maca Root: It has been demonstrated to influence your pituitary gland in normalizing the production of sex hormones that affect the manifestation of numerous symptoms associated with menopause and other hormonal fluctuations, including improving mood swings and relieving depressing thoughts.
- Chaste Tea Berry: Works in balancing out your estrogen levels by countering the fluctuations with a complementary level of progesterone.
Directions To Use:
Balanced Femme may be taken for up to three times daily. However, the manufacturer does not specify on the specific dosage for each intake.
- Balanced Femme is presented in liquid form which, according to the manufacturer, is up to 72 per cent more effectively absorbed while up to 98 per cent of which can be easily assimilated by your body as compared to similar supplements delivered in pill forms.
- This product’s manufacturer has openly disclosed this product’s contents and its contact information, including a physical business address and its official business name.
- This product comes with a 100 per cent money back guarantee covering up to 60 days from the date of purchase and, even then, the company claims that they have less than 2 per cent refund rate.
- This product’s manufacturer has failed to identify the proper dosage for each intake to ensure both effectivity of dosage as well as its safety.
- Balanced Femme reviews posted by users are extremely limited and provide almost no firsthand information about this product’s actual performance based on user perception and experience.
Does Balanced Femme Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, this product is formulated purely using only naturally-derived ingredients. Therefore, side effects are unlikely to occur when you decide to take Balanced Femme as a daily dietary supplement.
Balanced Femme is made up of ingredients well-known to have some form or level of influence over hormone production and behavior. However, there is little evidence presented as to this product’s effectiveness in delivering on its claims.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.