Bare Republic Tinted Sunscreen Overview:
Bare Republic Tinted Sunscreen is a mineral sunscreen lotion that renders up to 40 minutes of water resistant sunscreen protection.
Pros and Cons of Bare Republic Tinted Sunscreen
- Skin Type:All Skin Type
- Benefit:Helps To Hydrate Skin, Helps To Keep Skin Soft, Nourished
- Ingredients:Titanium Dioxide, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Algae Extract
- Brand:Bare Republic
- Weight:1.7 Fl. Oz.
- The manufacturer takes the extra step to make this product “cleaner’” than most other highly toxic sunscreens.
- This product is made with 100 per cent natural line up of ingredients, making this sunscreen chemical free and very much unlike most other commercial sunscreens, particularly chemical sunscreens.
- The formula is rid of parabens and synthetic fragrances, making it suitable for use by people with sensitive and reactive skin types.
- Despite its all natural claim, this product contains silicones.
- Coola Bare Republic by Coola SPF 30 Mineral Tinted Sunscreen reviews demonstrate how this product affects users in different ways.
What Does Bare Republic Tinted Sunscreen Claim?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is capable of delivering the following benefits:
- Provide your skin with SPF 30 UV protection
- Deliver a moisture surge that restores your skin’s hydration to optimal levels
Bare Republic Tinted Sunscreen Manufacturer’s Detail:
This product has been formulated and is being marketed by Coola, a US-based company that is proud of its formulations that are made of at least 70 percent certified organic ingredients. The company claims that it also manufactures its products in small quantities, allowing the company to more easily adjust its formulations based on the latest science discoveries relating to skincare and sun care in particular.
Working of Bare Republic Tinted Sunscreen:
This product works by combining ingredients that deliver sun protection and moisturize your skin at the same time. This product also delivers on its promise of putting together a non-toxic product by using only mineral sunscreen actives and refusing to infuse it with toxic synthetic sunscreens that harm your overall health and well-being.
What are the Ingredients In Bare Republic Tinted Sunscreen?
Titanium Dioxide (3.2%) and Zinc Oxide (1.7%): Mineral ingredients that act as physical sunscreen actives, forming a barrier that keeps your skin well shaded from UV .
Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil: Better known as Baobab Oil, it helps significantly bring back your skin’s lost moisture.
Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil: Extracted from the kukui nut, this ingredient serves as a skin conditioner .
Algae Extract: Enhances the level of moisture in your skin, this ingredient also helps restore proper hydration functions .
Does Bare Republic Tinted Sunscreen Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including alcohol which can permanently damage and age your skin
- Increased risk for getting your pores clogged as a result of the mineral sunscreen actives in this formula, as well as the presence of silicones
- Increased risk for
How To Apply Bare Republic Tinted Sunscreen?
Coola Bare Republic by Coola SPF 30 Mineral Tinted Sunscreen must be applied on the skin every morning from the time you step out of the shower and at least 15 minutes before you step out into the sun.
Coola Bare Republic by Coola SPF 30 Mineral Tinted Sunscreen reviews read:
- “Was great at first. It didn’t leave white streaks on my brown skin. But now it separated and it’s watery.” — Selene on Amazon
- “I have Acne-prone skin and I hate using sunscreen products because I find that the oils tend to break me out…It honestly is my favorite product… it has this satin finish so as you’re working it into your skin it almost goes on like a smoothing primer. I especially like that it’s easy to blend in and doesn’t leave the white/pasty residue that most thick sunscreens do!” — Karmen D. on Influenster
You May Also Like: Garnier Face Mist SPF 50 Reviews
Final Verdict: Bare Republic Tinted Sunscreen
Coola Bare Republic by Coola SPF 30 Mineral Tinted Sunscreen is a refreshing product offering an alternative sunscreen that is, in many ways, more cleanly formulated than most other commercial sunscreens. Just remember that it’s for daily use only, and will not provide sufficient protection when you’re scheduled to spend longer than the normal length of time you spend under the sun.
Below you'll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: