Garnier Face Mist SPF 50 Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Garnier Face Mist SPF50 ?
Originally established in 1904, Garnier later in the 1970s, became part of one of the biggest names in global skincare, the L’Oreal Group of Companies. L’Oreal is a leading force in the still growing beauty and personal care industry that is fast growing to become worth a trillion dollar market at the global level. The industry giant drives Garnier to compete in the general consumers markets.
Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Protecting and Hydrating Face Mist SPF50, US $7 for a 75 ml bottle, is a misting spray that comes with a very high SPF 50 sun protection.
Garnier Face Mist SPF50 : Does This Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is capable of delivering the following benefits:
- Daily protect against the permanently damaging and aging effects of excessive and unprotected sun exposure
- Protect against the cell damaging effects of very powerful free radicals
- Promote moisture that lasts for up to 24-hours, while also improving your skin’s hydration mechanisms
- Deliver sun protection coverage specially suited for sensitive skin and skin types that have very low
This product works by using chemical sunscreen actives to protect your skin from sun damage. Suimultaneously, antioxidants and moisturizers work to revitalize and reinvigorate your skin, providing even more protection from environmental causes of damage.
What Are The Ingredients In Garnier Face Mist SPF50?
- Homosalate, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate- Chemical sunscreen agents that protect you from UV by absorbing these then, transforming the same to less hazardous by-products like heat
- Baïcaline Vitamin E- Promote your skin’s round-the-clock moisture boost, including improvements in hydration mechanisms
- Sodium Hyaluronate- This is used as eyelash enhancers. It keeps keep lashes moisturized through the complete growth cycle. However, it may cause itching or skin irritation.
- Propylene glycol- Helps active ingredients penetrate skin. However, it can cause rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
How To Apply Garnier Face Mist SPF50
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Protecting and Hydrating Face Mist SPF50 must be applied at least 15 minutes before stepping out into the sun.
- Reapply throughout the day.
- Close your eyes and lips before spritzing the mist about an arm’s length away from your skin.
Benefits Of Garnier Face Mist SPF50
- This product is hypoallergenic and formulated with dermatologists and opthalmologists.
- The formula clings easily to your skin, making it a great way to prep your skin for makeup.
Disadvantages Of Garnier Face Mist SPF50
- Users have complained about getting irritations from product use,
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Protecting and Hydrating Face Mist SPF50 reviews indicate that users are dissatisfied with the pump that is used to dispense the product.
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
Does Garnier Face Mist SPF50 Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including chemical sunscreen actives
- Increased risk for irregularities in estrogen-regulated body functions due to chemical sunscreens
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol
Final Verdict- Garnier Face Mist SPF50
Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Protecting and Hydrating Face Mist SPF50 gives you sheer, highly potent coverage that goes on fairly well on your skin most especially when you can’t go out without makeup. However, as with other chemical sunscreens, living with the toxins laden in the formula is a major compromise you seriously need to consider.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."