Jouviance Sunscreen Review: Does It Really Work?
Jouviance SPF 30 100% Mineral Sunscreen Introduction
Jouviance SPF 30 100% Mineral Sunscreen, US $35 for 50 ml, gives your skin triple health boost by providing it protection from UV, improving your skin’s hydration functions, as well as replenishing lost nutrients to re-energize your skin.
What Does Jouviance SPF 30 100% Mineral Sunscreen Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is capable of delivering the following benefits:
- Shield your skin from the skin burning effects of UVB and the aging impact of UVA by using only non-toxic mineral sunscreen agents
- Deliver a moisture surge to reinvigorate your skin and stop chronic dryness
- Restore lost nutrients to make your skin better able to bounce back to optimal state of health
- With regular use, help improve the appearance of sun damaged skin
- Prevent wrinkles, age spots and other signs of skin aging
Jouviance SPF 30 100% Mineral Sunscreen Manufacturer’s Detail
Jouviance is a brand that traces its beginning in Canada, particularly established by top dermatologist, Dr. Guy Sylvestre, who had just two criteria for quality skin care: Gentle and Effective. With biochemist, Roger Southin, Dr. Sylvestre established the company in 2003. They had but one objective, that is, to strengthen the skin’s barrier by delivering high concentration of active ingredients.
Working of Jouviance SPF 30 100% Mineral Sunscreen
This product works by combining the UV protection functions of 2 mineral sunscreen agents only. It then follows through with the replenishment of lost moisture and nutrients plus, the addition of antioxidant protection.
Jouviance SPF 30 100% Mineral Sunscreen Ingredients
- Zinc Oxide (8.0%) and Titanium Dioxide (6.7%): mineral ingredients that act as physical sun blockers as, together, these ingredients create a physical barrier that blocks UV from reaching your skin
- Grape Seed Oil: Floods your skin with antioxidants, it also promotes brighter skin complexion as it simultaneously lightens dark spots
- Coconut Oil: Also has antioxidants and moisturizing effect on skin, this ingredient has natural antimicrobial properties that help clear your skin and keep it that way
- Argan Oil: A natural skin moisturizer, this ingredient conditions and moisturizes your skin, as it simultaneously brings a soothing effect on irritated areas of your skin
- Bisabolol: Improves skin synthesis thereby strengthening your skin to become better resilient to aging and damage
Jouviance SPF 30 100% Mineral Sunscreen Pros
- The manufacturer is committed to simplifying the products for skincare, using only potent ingredients to uplift and restore your skin.
- This product is rid of parabens, chemicals that can make your estrogen and related organ functions problematic, and also does not contain the neurotoxin, phenoxyethanol
- The formula is relatively “cleaner” than what most other sunscreens are made of.
Jouviance SPF 30 100% Mineral Sunscreen Cons
- The manufacturer fails to present proof of product efficacy.
- Jouviance SPF 30 100% Mineral Sunscreen reviews are severely limited which will not give you ample reference to become aware about how this product is affecting different people.
Jouviance SPF 30 100% Mineral Sunscreen Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including clogged pores due to mineral sunscreen agents
- Increased risk for respiratory related diseases due to talc
Jouviance SPF 30 100% Mineral Sunscreen must be used on skin at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. The manufacturer recommends product reapplication every 2 hours or, after getting wet, sweating or, drying with towel.
Jouviance SPF 30 100% Mineral Sunscreen does offer a safer way to protect your skin where you don’t have to compromise. Again, this isn’t a universally perfect product, that means, whether you end up happy or sad about this formula, that will be all up to what skin care philosophy you are adhering to.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: