Bellafill Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Bellafill?
Bellafill is a clinically administered skin filler which delivers the following promising benefits:
- Improve smile lines, that includes nasolabial folds, that may become permanently edged on your skin as you age.
- Enhance your skin’s contour, giving it an instant lift as it also delivers ingredients that build on the benefits of greater collagen production and assimilation with periodic, repeated injections.
- Improve the appearance of scars, in turn smoothening and evening out your skin’s surface but may cause skin dryness.
- Adds volume to your skin, making it appear denser and better contoured.
This product is formulated and distributed by Suneva Medical, a private holding company with active operations in the aesthetics industry, specifically catering to the requirements of medical skin care providers.
What are the Ingredients in Bellafill?
- Collagen (80%): Volumizes your skin, making saggy skin appear firmer and more pulled up, while also making facial scars appear shallower which, in turn, makes your skin surface look smoother and better toned. However it may cause dryness on skin.
- Polymethyl Methacrylate, PMMA (20%): Stimulates your skin to produce natural collagen, and provides structural support to hold up collagen on your skin as improvements build up over time to improve your skin’s overall contour, and as wrinkles and fine lines begin to appear smoother and less noticeable.
How To Apply Bellafill?
- Bellafill must only be administered on patients by a qualified medical professional.
- This product must not be used on patients who have had previous adverse reactions to one or more of this product’s components.
- Neither should this product also be used on patients with a known history of allergic reaction to lidocaine and bovine collagen, or among those who are suffering from irregular bleeding or who have a condition where scars heal slowly.
- This product is not for use by individuals under 21 years of age.
Benefits of Bellafill
- This filler gives you both instantaneous and buildable benefits from product use, with its immediate firming up of saggy skin as the PMMA builds up the structure necessary to support higher volumes of collagen over the longer term but it may cause dryness on skin.
- It adds volume to your skin, making it appear denser.
Disadvantages of Bellafill
- There has not been any tests conducted to find out how this treatment reacts with other procedures, including Botox and other wrinkle fillers.
- This product is not suitable for use on all women and men, most especially those with a history of allergic reactions and difficulty of wound healing.
- Bellafill reviews have cautioned that this product’s impact on skin is buildable and irreversible, unlike with other fillers, that includes hyaluronic acid filler.
Final Verdict: Bellafill
Bellafill is a high performance filler that is specially designed for use on acne scars and wrinkles around your nasolabial area. While there are clear benefits that your skin can obtain from this product, your satisfaction with the results it brings depend on how well it suits your skin needs. Remember, too, that this is not a product that just about anybody can use. It does not offer return policy.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.