What is Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub?
As per the manufacturer, Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub is a facial Cleanser formulated with beads that help scrub away dirt and grime from your skin to give you a cleaner and clearer complexion. However, according to reviews results are temporary.
Pros and Cons of Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub
- Skin Type:Dry, Flaky Skin
- Benefit:Remove Dead Skin Cells, Help To Control Acne
- Ingredients:Salicylic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Weight:5.0 Fl. Oz.
- Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub is very inexpensive and affordable, making it easy to include in your beauty budget. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- This product is infused with a 2.0 percent concentration of salicylic acid, the minimum ideal amount, in fact, for this active ingredient to become effective at positively impacting on your skin.
- User reviews indicate that this product is capable of delivering on its claims of clarifying the skin.
- This product still makes use of physical scrubbing which may not be the most ideal way to exfoliate for certain skin types, including those with acne prone skin.
- Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub reviews indicate that this scrub gives off a cool, “tingling” sensation which can only be a sign of irritation or allergic reaction to the formula.
Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub — Does It Really Work?
From one of the world’s most ethical companies, according to the US-based Etisphere Institute, Kao is the company behind the skin care formulation carrying the Biore brand. With a strong Japanese foundation cultivated into this brand, trust is engineered into the core of its this brand and its operations. Kao is also the company behind Jergens and Curél.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Scrubs off toughened dirt and excess oils on your skin.
- Helps draw out dirt from your pores.
- Promotes tighter pores and the resulting smoother complexion.
- Leave your face feeling refreshed with a softer after feel.
- With regular use, your skin will become blemish-free and glow naturally.
What Are The Ingredients In Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub?
Salicylic Acid (2.0%): Enhances the clarity of your skin by facilitating a gentle exfoliation that gradually sloughs off the top layer of your skin, as it simultaneously controls oil production and prolongs the cycle of skin flaking to avoid clogging your pores. However, it gives dryness and peeling to the skin .
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: A powerful but safe and gentle surfactant derived from coconut oil, it helps soften the debris and impurities on your skin, collect these and flush them away from your skin .
How To Apply Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub?
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub must be used day and night.
- Wet your face before massaging in this product into your skin.
- Keep rubbing around gently before rinsing off of your skin.
- It is highly recommended that you follow through immediately with your favorite moisturizer.
Does Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including menthol, fragrance ingredients, synthetic colorants, and a host of other synthetic ingredients included in the formula, all of which can cause irreversible damage to your skin with long-term, regular use.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to Diazolidinyl urea which releases formaldehyde, a confirmed carcinogen, and PEGs, chemicals that can easily attract other toxins during the manufacturing process, including 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen.
Que: Does Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub have microbeads?
Ans: This products do not contain any plastic microbeads.
Que: Can I use the Biore Pore Unclogging scrub everyday?
Ans: Hydrates your skin without making it oily.
Que: Where can I buy this product?
Ans: Visit the company’s website or online stores and place your order.
Final Verdict: Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub
Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub is an inexpensive alternative to usually expensive acne treatment solutions. This one offers you a highly potent 2.0 percent salicylic acid that can help restore your skin’s health and blemish-free complexion. Trouble is, whatever benefit can be derived from this BHA will be short-lived, given the rinse-off nature of this scrub. Also, the Return policy is not mentioned on the official website.
You May Also Like – Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Below you'll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: