What Is Biossance Peptide Eye Gel?
As per the manufacturer, Biossance Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel is an eye serum that works to reduce fine lines, dark circle, and puffiness around the eyes. This product is sold for $54 on the manufacturer’s site, and it is also available through major retailers like Sephora.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is Biossance Peptide Eye Gel?
- Biossance Peptide Eye Gel– Does It Really Work?
- What Are The Ingredients In Biossance Peptide Eye Gel?
- Benefits of Biossance Peptide Eye Gel
- Disadvantages of Biossance Peptide Eye Gel
- Does Biossance Peptide Eye Gel Have Any Side Effects?
- How To Apply Biossance Peptide Eye Gel?
- Final Verdict: Biossance Peptide Eye Gel
The manufacturer, Biossance, is a California-based company founded in 2003. They use plant-based squalane in all of their skincare products. They are an environmentally conscious brand that is cruelty free and uses sustainable techniques when obtaining ingredients. However it may cause redness or swelling on skin.
Biossance Peptide Eye Gel– Does It Really Work?
The manufacturer claims that this product actually helps your skin circulate better and improve lymphatic drainage to brighten up the eyes.
Biossance’s eye gel uses squalane to lock in moisture to plump and firm skin, argireline to improve circulation and reduce darkness and puffiness, and apple stem cells to brighten the under eye area.
What Are The Ingredients In Biossance Peptide Eye Gel?
Please note that the list below contains only the key ingredients. The full ingredient list is easily accessible on the manufacturer’s site.
- 100% Plant-derived Squalane: A natural hydrocarbon that locks moisture into the skin to make it firm and supple.
- Eyeseryl: Tetrapeptide that improves circulation to reduce dark circles and puffiness.
- Argireline: A patented ingredient that reduces dark circles and puffy under-eyes.
- Swiss Apple Stem Cell Extract: Natural extract from a rare apple that rejuvenates skin and makes it brighter.
- Sodium Hyaluronate- This is salt that is potent in boosting skin moisture level while sealing the existing moisture, thus keeping the skin dewy, tight and flexible. It also helps to smooth skin inflammations. However it cause skin infection such as redness or swelling.
Benefits of Biossance Peptide Eye Gel
- Firm and smooth eyelids.
- Reduce puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles.
- This product helps to boost skin moisture level but it may cause redness on skin too.
Disadvantages of Biossance Peptide Eye Gel
- Some customers have complained of skin peeling as a result of use.
- There are no test results given regarding wrinkle reduction results.
- It contains glycerin which cause itching on skin.
Does Biossance Peptide Eye Gel Have Any Side Effects?
The manufacturer does not list any side effects for this product, but there are a number of reviews saying this product dried out their skin and/or made it peel.
How To Apply Biossance Peptide Eye Gel?
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- Biossance Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel should be dabbed around the eyes using your fingertip.
- Use twice a day all around the eye. You can apply makeup over this product.
Final Verdict: Biossance Peptide Eye Gel
The ingredients in this formula are very strong, and as a result, unfortunately they can be very harsh. Many reviewers have complained of dryness and flaking around the eyes after using this product as recommended. One customer even complained of losing eyelashes after using this product. If you have sensitive or dry skin, this product could create unpleasant side effects. In additon, there is no money back guarantee mentioned on its official site.